jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
Totally understandable. A lot of folks can't follow all the characters. If you like the humor but think there's too many characters try my other game Extra Credit. The cast size is a LOT smaller.
Thanks, and I do like Extra Credit and liked your other game (Daddy's L...G...)!! BTW did you abandoned your other game?

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
My moral struggle with mentioning things that happened in game that offer hints....
I will only say one thing. Fourth wall.

Am I correct doc?
Thanks, and I do like Extra Credit and liked your other game (Daddy's L...G...)!! BTW did you abandoned your other game?
DLG or TMI? TMI was abandons a long time ago. It was a test to see if I could make a game. DLG I finished in September. It's completed.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
DLG or TMI? TMI was abandons a long time ago. It was a test to see if I could make a game. DLG I finished in September. It's completed.
I imagine Tiffany looking up and talking to someone. They answer. and something about a 4th wall. Possibly a tree...serving some purpose in the back ground. I tried to find the scene ....to...tired lol. Must rest.

Last edited:

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
when they go to the hospital for info on sister 3 the tv shows and game ad for "one summer in loliwood" where can I find it so I can play it?

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Even though she is an anit-hero and does bad stuff for an evil organization, Zina still practices the Shintō Religion of Japan. View attachment 2191093
You say that like not nearly everyone in the family is a psychopath. Tiffany is the only girl I'm reasonably confident is not outright evil. The mom, aunt, and cousins I'm only pretty sure aren't evil. Then the Irish twins, after that no one is good.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You say that like not nearly everyone in the family is a psychopath. Tiffany is the only girl I'm reasonably confident is not outright evil. The mom, aunt, and cousins I'm only pretty sure aren't evil. Then the Irish twins, after that no one is good.
Ah, come on. Mary, isn't evil. Abere, even though she's a demon, isn't evil, surprisingly. A lot of characters aren't evil. The angel loli isn't evil.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Ah, come on. Mary, isn't evil. Abere, even though she's a demon, isn't evil, surprisingly. A lot of characters aren't evil. The angel loli isn't evil.
Well I did say Family, so I don't see how the Angel and Demon apply, I don't remember them being our sisters or anything. The nun sister probably isn't evil either, I'll grant you that.

But like, a majority of our sisters and daughters are perfectly ok with genocide and other evil acts

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well I did say Family, so I don't see how the Angel and Demon apply, I don't remember them being our sisters or anything. The nun sister probably isn't evil either, I'll grant you that.

But like, a majority of our sisters and daughters are perfectly ok with genocide and other evil acts
You realize Grant is evil and want's an army of grandaunieces right? He's a psychopath.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes