ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, Grant did make you fuck yourself (and you liked it), so throwing the old man a bone might have been the kind thing to do. :LOL:
i did ??? ... he threw me a bone ... how the hell did he know i was old ..... o.k. now i'm starting to freak out here ....
oh by the way i don't think dick is something you try .... i mean you can try ice cream .... but i think dick would ruin me the rest of my life ..... :cry::cry::cry::cry: i believe thats how rodney carrington had put it ... :ROFLMAO:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks. I'll fix it.
np (y)
It kinda works, as is, if you wanted to say they're running things poorly and creating a mess, but you wouldn't really say they were "running a muck", more that they're "running it into a mess", or just "making a mess of running it".
They're running a shit show. :LOL:
But, in context, amok is the one. (y)

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
np (y)
It kinda works, as is, if you wanted to say they're running things poorly and creating a mess, but you wouldn't really say they were "running a muck", more that they're "running it into a mess", or just "making a mess of running it".
They're running a shit show. :LOL:
But, in context, amok is the one. (y)
Maybe they're just publishing a magazine that's trying to turn anything and everything traditional on its head.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Maybe they're just publishing a magazine that's trying to turn anything and everything traditional on its head.
Ha ha, yeah, maybe so, but I don't see how that changes anything?
If someone wants to be read & understood - which is reasonably crucial for an author\story teller (or a crazy magazine publisher ;)) - it helps if they use the correct words to accurately convey their meaning, as they intended it to be received.
If English is not the author's first language and they use something inappropriately, it might be considered "helping" if a reader were to offer assistance, in a constructive way. (y)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just played a tiny bit so far, does MC ever stop being so reluctant and start to actually want to fuck his sisters and get them pregnant?

Harem, Incest, and Pregnancy are a dream combination, but the reluctant MC really kills it

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Just played a tiny bit so far, does MC ever stop being so reluctant and start to actually want to fuck his sisters and get them pregnant?

Harem, Incest, and Pregnancy are a dream combination, but the reluctant MC really kills it
Man, you really haven't played much, have you? He was reluctant for all of five minutes or so.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Really fun game. While not a parody of anything in particular, it is a parody of everything in general.

Also I'm glad it's a "I'm going to offend everyone equally" type of thing, otherwise I might actually have been offended.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Really fun game. While not a parody of anything in particular, it is a parody of everything in general.

Also I'm glad it's a "I'm going to offend everyone equally" type of thing, otherwise I might actually have been offended.
I'm glad you liked it. Please give our other game, Extra Credit a try. It takes place in, somewhat, the same universe. It's an Abere the Demon prequel.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Still loving the game, but the time skips are starting to get kinda confusing. First time meeting Kathy and Becky and it's when we're seconds from fucking them. Not a huge complaint, just kinda disorientating

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes