Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Ok doing a fresh playthrough.

Been a long time since I saw Mehh anyway lol. Grab life by the.....

****EDIT****
Doc? I did a new start. It was not a fresh start though.
This was my first click after naming mc's(yes plural). You laughed at this post,but might want to look into where the game starts currently.
*Bonus for me I was getting deep into Mehh in record time lol.
View attachment 2168167
You're on the Superhero Special main menu. When your in the main menu before you start your game click on the second option. It'll take you back to the orignal game.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have opened up a Discussion Thread for Tomboy Supremacy on F95Zone. Here's the link.

Please join in the discussion. I want to hear everyone's ideas
We are sorry, the page you requested
cannot be found
The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.
There are a few options:

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Can I use my old saves for this update or do I have to start a new game and when I start a new game because every time I used I don’t save file it seems nothing is working like when I’m at the hospital part with the main character in the other dude it pops up exceptions Have occurred and that so I don’t know what’s going on

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Can I use my old saves for this update or do I have to start a new game and when I start a new game because every time I used I don’t save file it seems nothing is working like when I’m at the hospital part with the main character in the other dude it pops up exceptions Have occurred and that so I don’t know what’s going on
Try an autosave. We did some work with the coding and some saves may not work.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Try the saves from here

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I DARE you, I double DARE you to do a family tree with the characters of this game :KEK:
I did once before I completely lost interest (not into stories that seem to be written by someone on acid, I was out when aliens and 2-day pregnancies entered the picture) just to keep track of relationships so the chars wouldn't feel like just another random hookup. A family tree with not many branches is one thing, a big plate of spaghetti quite another.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Added a few more characters from the last update. The charts are getting so big that the site doesn't want to upload them. I wonder what the actual limit for attachments is?
family-tree.gv.jpg master-tree.gv.jpg

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I want to be clear on the new release and who gets what. The Alpha will be released to $25 first. Two days later it'll be released for $10. That is all who is getting the Alpha. Even if it leaks I'm not gonna release it to everyone anymore. Once the Alphas are out for both games I'll start work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit. That'll be released to $5 and up exclusively for 7 days. After 7 days it'll go to everyone. It's gonna be about a month for anyone under $5 to get each game from update start to update finish. II just wanted to explain all this so no one gets confused.
5.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes