Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I know we hit that $1,500 goal, but money still has been tight. Because of this a full release of updates will have exclusivity for $5 subscribers and higher for 1 week. I will not be releasing a free version with leaks anymore either. This will start with the next update of Extra Credit. I've been paying my coder Shaddy and co-author LTL basically slave wages and I've got to start to pay them better. These games wouldn't be where they are without them. I'm not trying to be greedy. I'm trying to help my employees out. If you can help please do. Our new goal is $2,000. I will try to think of some reward for y'all getting me there. Maybe a short Tomboy Supremacy Prologue months before the game comes out. Y'all think of something too. We'll figure something out.
9.png

Last edited:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I know we hit that $1,500 goal, but money still has been tight. Because of this a full release of updates will have exclusivity for $5 subscribers and higher for 1 week. I will not be releasing a free version with leaks anymore either. I've been paying my coder Shaddy and co-author LTL basically slave wages and I've got to start to pay them better. These games wouldn't be where they are without them. I'm not trying to be greedy. I'm trying to help my employees out. If you can help please do. Our new goal is $2,000. I will try to think of some reward for y'all getting me there. Maybe a short Tomboy Supremacy Prologue months before the game comes out. Y'all think of something too. We'll figure something out.
View attachment 2165729
Holding for a week until free is still really short and the majority of Devs wait longer OR never make an official public release so don't sweat it man. You aren't doing anything wrong.

PEACE

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've sent the request for the OP to be updated in the Game Request thread. It's the weekend so it may take a little while. I'm not gonna start the 7 day wait until the full update to Extra Credit 0.5.

Sep 13, 2020
Might be a long while before I pledge because of my current situation with the area I live in because of natural disasters and because I am having to deal with finanacial stuff rn trying to get income but you do you man I support you even if I am poverty line poor rn.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
23Sisters-0.12b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
I don't care if an update has new content, or the number of new scenes or renders; the ammount of new lines of code is the important thing to me.
:sneaky:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
23 Sisters [v0.12b] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.98 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 398 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 364 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Normally loli + incest = automatic download for me. This was interesting at first, but then it just got too damned weird real quick, sadly. I prefer a somewhat realistic story (ignoring the LI's not giving a shit who else the MC fucks) and I was out when the LI's started having 2-day pregnancies and aliens started getting knocked up.

Reactions: Darkaura

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.12

I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
ATUALIZAÇÃO V0.12

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

test.png

1648775036928.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão v0.12

23Sisters [v0.12] Mega
update v.0.12 for portuguese

atualização v.0.12 pro portugues

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes