Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When I wrote her she was gonna be a one-off for The Halloween Special 2, but she looks so goof, I've got to make her join the harem.
Curly hair; freckles, reddish hair; pale green eyes: what's not to love! That's why she has to have a patch: it's required to properly display red creds, no matter the intensity or the shade. I think it's a universal law.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
When you write a one-off character that is only supposed to be in 1/8 of an update, but then you spend 5+ days creating her in DAZ3D and she becomes one of your best looking characters, what do you do? Add her to the harem of course.
2.png

Reactions: Son of Durin

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What I'll be doing once the new update to 23 Sisters is released and I know folks are playing it.

Why will I be laughing like this? Because there is a scene in this update that is gonna scar some of you for life. I haven't even given a hint to how fucked up it is. It's not with the new girl I've been posting either. All I'll say is, is "Happy Late Halloween."

Last edited:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I do promise a pregnant zombie though. Maybe even a pregnant vampire clone. It will happen before the game ends in the spring or summer. Yes, 23 Sisters will be ending next year.
23 sisters should have sequel, something like 92 daunieces;)

i can remember cheap sitcom where character made vampire, zombie and witch pregnant and he becomes immortal:KEK:
I think impregating two also might unlock this ability, it would be interesting to see this in game and how mc reacts he can stay with Abere forever.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Just so y'all know, rendering has begun on the 2nd half of the update. I'm gonna try to get it out to $5 by Wed. No promises though.
View attachment 2151493
Every time I see a slushy I am going to wonder what empire fell, or possibly what the body count was. Doc the universe is strange,but we love it. The next time I am at some place that has slushy and see someone getting one I will likely laugh knowing I somehow missed the carnage and can rest easy.
Definition.
Slushy:
1.The drink of choice to provide zombies with enough calories to heal after sustaining damage.
2.A drink for celebrating a battle won by total dominance and annihilation of your enemy.
3.A drink made with Sugar,water,blue #1, and raspberry flavor all combined in a magical machine over the period of months,where it slowly cools forming an icy mixture.

Last edited:

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I want to tell you all about a poll that was recently done on SubscribeStar. I did a poll to see if my subs wanted me to double the development time or keep things the way they are. Double the development time won by a long shot. That means that we'll only have 1 game updated per month instead of two. One month will be 23 Sisters the next will be Extra Credit. This will probably start in Feb. 1.png

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's been a while since I mentioned The Three Deaths, but here's an update. My co-author LTL has been dealing with some IRL stuff and hasn't had time to work on it. He sent me a message today, and hopefully Chapter 2 will be done this weekend. That's not a guarantee but it's something we're aiming for. I am working on Chapter 3 of it and Chapter 1 of Demon at a Crossroads when I have time. Kiki from 23 Sisters has somewhat of a large role in Chapter 2 of The Three Deaths. She'll also be in Chapter 3. This is a beach and fishing chapter. If you like science fiction you're gonna like this chapter. Anyway, sorry about the delay.
2.png

baconbacon

Feb 6, 2018
She should post a sexy selfie to celebrate.

And I hate that twatter now makes you log in to view more than a couple of posts (happened within the last year at some point - not something Elon did). I really don't want to create a fake account to follow or see such accounts, and I'm not going to do it with my actual account with my actual name. My AVN interests are a private matter.
Use nitter.net instead of twitter.com for any twitter urls to get around the stupid ass login so it can track you BS.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes