Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, it looks like "Tomboy Supremacy" won the poll. I will still do the isekai game but that's gonna be further down the road. Thanks to all y'all that voted. I may stat a discussion thread for it here on F95 soon. Pre-production will start on it soon, but it won't be released until closer to the end of 23 Sisters. Unless y'all want me to work on 3 games again. Seath does 4. I think I could handle 3. LOL! 123456.png

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script for 23 Sisters 0.12's 2nd half is done. I'll start rendering tomorrow. I'm not gonna say what day it'll be released because I'm not sure. There's 5 animation and this is one of the longer updates. I'm guessing within a week though. That's all I'll say. Anyway, stay tuned...
112233.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Working hard. Remember when you answer this question in-game the answer will be sent to all your relieves and friends. Basically everyone you know. LOL! View attachment 2141671
If you have hot and cold running sisters, daughters, daunieces, etc., numbering into the 100s, begging for your seed, why would you need to self-pleasure? Maybe you take one of the shorter and lighter ones, grab her by the waist and bounce her up and down, but is that REALLY self-pleasuring?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
If you have hot and cold running sisters, daughters, daunieces, etc., numbering into the 100s, begging for your seed, why would you need to self-pleasure? Maybe you take one of the shorter and lighter ones, grab her by the waist and bounce her up and down, but is that REALLY self-pleasuring?
And, Doc5252 Productions, if you want to post a little teaser render of exactly that happening, I'm sure no one would be upset.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes