AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Okay, so I'm off until Tuesday. On Tuesday though, it's back to work on the 23 Sisters 0.12 Halloween Special Full Update.
View attachment 2131935
23 sisters still gonna have a lot of updates? I have (only now) finished the "other game" and while the ending was not even remotely bad for me there was a lot of the girls that don't got any love, i understand that that working in that game was extremely hard, but that ending was really fast. I don't wish that this happend with this game, from nowhere "the mc have a heart attack while fucking", not that is a bad way to go (i wish i die like that) but i love to see more about this crazy story.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
23 sisters still gonna have a lot of updates? I have (only now) finished the "other game" and while the ending was not even remotely bad for me there was a lot of the girls that don't got any love, i understand that that working in that game was extremely hard, but that ending was really fast. I don't wish that this happend with this game, from nowhere "the mc have a heart attack while fucking", not that is a bad way to go (i wish i die like that) but i love to see more about this crazy story.
I am making a prequel and a sequel to it. I'll be starting the prequel this coming Spring. It's called DLG: Mississippi's Finest. It'll be about Mandy and Claire. I'm not sure when the sequel will come out. It's a ways off. enter1.png

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I am making a prequel and a sequel to it. I'll be starting the prequel this coming Spring. It's called DLG: Mississippi's Finest. It'll be about Mandy and Claire. I'm not sure when the sequel will come out. It's a ways off. View attachment 2131975
The sequel the mc will be still dead? Or he will have some kind of superpower and will come back? While i have nothing against, i preffer to play as a male mc.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm gonna give y'all Zina "The Zombie" Shipman's history here. Some of it is explained in 23 Sisters and some of it is explained in the web novel "The Three Deaths" which can be found in the OP.

Zina was born in Tokyo, Japan. She is 24 years old. Her cause of death was from self termination using truck-kun. She was dead for three days. Grant brought her back from the dead using hundreds of pounds of ectoplasma and an artificial alien blood flows through her veins. Her heart does not beat naturally. The ectoplama does it. Her eyes also glow because of the overflow of ectoplama in her body. She eats brains because she needs the enzyme phenethylamine, which is found in brains and chocolate. She can't get it from the chocolate because that version of it is missing a protein. She is always eating things with sugar, because that's how she heals herself. She basically has reverse diabetes. With a normal person a lot of sugar destroys their body. It heals Zina's. Anyway, just a little info on her.
222222.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes