Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Welp. I tried but apparently am not bored enough(yes,why yes I was trying to insert a Yoda into that image). Alas it proved to be troublesome(scale for one)...moving on. I am going to marry her. It is the trigger discipline, it tells me she can obey instructions sooooooo well(for the love of all that is holy do not let her know I said that).

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Welp. I tried but apparently am not bored enough(yes,why yes I was trying to insert a Yoda into that image). Alas it proved to be troublesome(scale for one)...moving on. I am going to marry her. It is the trigger discipline, it tells me she can obey instructions sooooooo well(for the love of all that is holy do not let her know I said that).
She was trained well by the Chinese Communist Party.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
She was trained well by the Chinese Communist Party.
Got it. "er um the party supports deep throating,and thinks all men should be able to ask for it any time they want"
Also the party announced all women should do anything they are asked by men close to them, it was on the state TV news I swear....what you missed it because you were on a mission. I am just the messenger and you know how close we are!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes