Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
HAPPY HALLOWEEN Y'ALL! I give you the "Wazomon!" A Demon, who's been turned into a zombie, and studies witchcraft. THE MOST TERRIFYING THING EVER!!! BE AFRAID!! BE VERY AFRAID!!!
View attachment 2136750
I'm afraid, i'm so afraid i can escape from her and miss chance to taste her zombie-witch body:eek: :KEK:
I've heared i can have uncontrolled erection in affect of being afraid, but i'm sure i have control over my erection when i see her:love:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so tomorrow is November 1st. We're getting close to the end of the year. As most of you know around March or April I will begin work on a short game called DLG: Mississippi's Finest. After that and when 23 Sisters is finished I was gonna start an isekai fantasy game staring characters from DLG, 23S and EC. I do have another option though. I've been thinking of doing another game that will not take place in the 23 Sisters Universe. It would be pretty normal. No demons, clones, angels...nothing like that. It would be about tomboys. It would be called "Tomboy Supremacy." NO TRAPS!! There would be other types of girls too, but it would focus on tomboys. It would have all new characters and a brand new story. It would not be connected to the other games. What do you think?

123456789.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay, so tomorrow is November 1st. We're getting close to the end of the year. As most of you know around March or April I will begin work on a short game called DLG: Mississippi's Finest. After that and when 23 Sisters is finished I was gonna start an isekai fantasy game staring characters from DLG, 23S and EC. I do have another option though. I've been thinking of doing another game that will not take place in the 23 Sisters Universe. It would be pretty normal. No demons, clones, angels...nothing like that. It would be about tomboys. It would be called "Tomboy Supremacy." NO TRAPS!! There would be other types of girls too, but it would focus on tomboys. It would have all new characters and a brand new story. It would not be connected to the other games. What do you think?

View attachment 2137075
Go for it, love tomboy girls!:love::love:
fist-pump-anime.gif

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well, back to work tomorrow on the 2nd half of 23 Sisters 0.12, The Halloween Special 2. If you're a $5 sub or higher subscriber on SubscribeStar then you know the horrific ending that awaits. (Insert Evil Laugh here) Anyway, it's gonna be good fun. It'll probably be out in a week. Shaddy and I were kind of working on it a little yesterday. Yeah, it was my day off, but you know me. We were fixing some things that folks were having problems with.

Oh, I've got a poll going on on SubscribeStar too to see what big game I'll be working on after 23 Sisters. It's the Isekai game going up against Tomboy Supremacy. Tomboy Supremacy is winning big time!!

Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Well, back to work tomorrow on the 2nd half of 23 Sisters 0.12, The Halloween Special 2. If you're a $5 sub or higher subscriber on SubscribeStar then you know the horrific ending that awaits. (Insert Evil Laugh here) Anyway, it's gonna be good fun. It'll probably be out in a week. Shaddy and I were kind of working on it a little yesterday. Yeah, it was my day off, but you know me. We were fixing some things that folks were having problems with.

Oh, I've got a poll going on on SubscribeStar too to see what big game I'll be working on after 23 Sisters. It's the Isekai game going up against Tomboy Supremacy. Tomboy Supremacy is winning big time!!

Anyway, stay tuned...
View attachment 2137169
Opening scene for tomboy. Your car breaks down,and the only shop in town.......
:) I approve of the tomboy idea. SOOO many girls that were tomboys when I was growing up turned out to be the knockouts just a few years later. They were also a bit more...well "open" to new ways to "play".

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We're still two days away until the poll ends, but it's looking like Tomboy Supremacy is gonna be my next big game. It's like 12 to 1. It's not even close. Y'all like your tomboys. Has anyone ever made a tomboy DAZ3D game? Someone look into that.

I'm also thinking about longer development times with longer updates. Probably double the time and double the update. We'll see. Anyway, stay tuned...
2.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Has anyone ever made a tomboy DAZ3D game? Someone look into that.

View attachment 2137836
In short yes they have. You can find a few on steam(my search engine did...I do not do steam) itch and even a few on amazon. I just searched tomboy virtual novel. No one will do it as well as you though. I mean come on we have Doc. Those other tomboys were crafted by lessor beings.

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
In short yes they have. You can find a few on steam(my search engine did...I do not do steam) itch and even a few on amazon. I just searched tomboy virtual novel. No one will do it as well as you though. I mean come on we have Doc. Those other tomboys where crafted by lessor beings.
I hope I can make all you proud.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

View attachment 2137075
oh BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p:p:p <---- licking some very good things ... yummy :ROFLMAO::love::ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes