Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
View attachment 2147284
Tomboys are pretty sexy this days:love:

To be fair if we can call you God-tier developer then some devs should be called "lazy-ass game making bitches", after eight months one dev made 20 mins of content:HideThePain:
Sometimes i think you work so fast on purpose to make us disappointed about other devs :KEK:;)
Damn it. You figured me out. LOL!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I blame all y'all for the amount of girls in the 23 Sisters harem. Y'all treat me so good that I push myself to make the best characters I can and because of this I spend a lot of time working on characters that are only supposed to be used for a few updates, then I fall in love with them and make them join the harem. I CURSE YOU MY LOVING FANS!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! LOL!!
5.png

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
I blame all y'all for the amount of girls in the 23 Sisters harem. Y'all treat me so good that I push myself to make the best characters I can and because of this I spend a lot of time working on characters that are only supposed to be used for a few updates, then I fall in love with them and make them join the harem. I CURSE YOU MY LOVING FANS!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!! LOL!!
View attachment 2147889
Hey - we are just patiently (ok maybe not so patiently) waiting for the 23 sisters, 46 cousins and the 92 nieces and nephews to show up... is that too much to ask? :>)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
View attachment 2147889
I'm a simple minded man Doc, you create a good game with lots of great characters and I love it, the more great characters you create the more we desire them...
brilho-anime.gif

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 2147889
More like 230 sisters :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Join Abere on . She's so close to 2,000 followers. Almost time to celebrate.
View attachment 2150226
She should post a sexy selfie to celebrate.

And I hate that twatter now makes you log in to view more than a couple of posts (happened within the last year at some point - not something Elon did). I really don't want to create a fake account to follow or see such accounts, and I'm not going to do it with my actual account with my actual name. My AVN interests are a private matter.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
When I wrote her she was gonna be a one-off for The Halloween Special 2, but she looks so goof, I've got to make her join the harem.
Curly hair; freckles, reddish hair; pale green eyes: what's not to love! That's why she has to have a patch: it's required to properly display red creds, no matter the intensity or the shade. I think it's a universal law.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
When you write a one-off character that is only supposed to be in 1/8 of an update, but then you spend 5+ days creating her in DAZ3D and she becomes one of your best looking characters, what do you do? Add her to the harem of course.
2.png

Reactions: Son of Durin

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What I'll be doing once the new update to 23 Sisters is released and I know folks are playing it.

Why will I be laughing like this? Because there is a scene in this update that is gonna scar some of you for life. I haven't even given a hint to how fucked up it is. It's not with the new girl I've been posting either. All I'll say is, is "Happy Late Halloween."

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes