Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Looks great except for the hair and face of the girl on the left. They look very 2D, the hair looks like a wig, and covers too much of her cute face. Also, if her chin was a bit higher, we'd have a better view of her face.

You always do such excellent work, I only offer perfecting critique, not a criticism. Your girls are normally top notch and I live vicariously through this and you other works. It would be my IRL dream come true. (just jizzed my pants, lol)
I think it makes her look like someone stuck in the 60s, when that kind of 'do was popular, and her face looks 3D and developed to me - just with an expression that suggests you don't want to be alone with her in a dark alley without being well armed. I'm expecting her to live in the hotel from "The Shining", or a place that reminds you of that.

Last edited:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I do want to say that The Three Deaths takes place in the Extra Credit Universe and not the 23 Sisters Universe. View attachment 2111701
Did you know buttons on pants like that are fairly easy to remove? A rivet button,that is a challenge. A bit of string though...pffft you can remove it with your teeth if you choose lol. I like the string ones(fairly easy to repair to).

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
As I said on Extra Credit, I did stop playing this game. Now when I started playing again I can't understand what went thru my brain that day when I stopped this. As I said, I must have had PMS (or the male equivalent) to make such a stupid decision. But now I'm back to joy and celebrations for all, especially me.

And no, even if I turned 70 I will not change my username! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As I said on Extra Credit, I did stop playing this game. Now when I started playing again I can't understand what went thru my brain that day when I stopped this. As I said, I must have had PMS (or the male equivalent) to make such a stupid decision. But now I'm back to joy and celebrations for all, especially me.

And no, even if I turned 70 I will not change my username! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Well, I don't know when you stopped playing, the characters used to be much uglier. I redid a lot of the game about a year ago with better looking models and characters.

Reactions: Otherguy2012

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Maybe the manic pacing of the game triggered that seizure center of the brain and you decided you needed a break. ;)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes