cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Yes! I played 'DLG' first, and then '23 Sisters.'
They are both by the same creator and set in the same universe. Look at the "Family Tree Map." You will see how they overlap and both games spill into each other.
Gramps' jokes are specific to this Creator. I don't care about Pineapple pizza, but it connects into both storylines. It also acts as a "hint" to certain events. There are LOTS of wonderful "Easter Eggs" that Doc lovingly puts into his games.
I'd like the addition of "internal view" vaginal creampies. Also, add some anal creampies for those whom he does NOT want to impregnate, like I would NEVER have impregnated the Demon girl!!!! Demons probably like it up their butt anyway. :cool:
I'm trying to find DLG and I can't find the page to get a update/ new version or check it on... do you have it?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I have a feeling Princess Aisha Shipman is gonna skyrocket to the top of a lot of 23 Sisters fan's Top Girl Lists. View attachment 2103389
Dunno about this, she have strong competition. Maybe for one update she will become #1 :unsure:

Monk wearing sneakers is bad influence of K-Pop girlsbands, what he would imitate if he would listen to 50 cent, Snoop or DRE?:KEK::eek:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes