Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am so sorry, but it looks like I will not be able to finish the Alpha in the time I said. There's a lot more renders than I'd thought there' would be for the Grant scene. Please forgive me. If you ask I will commit Seppuku, with my sword. If not, I promise to work harder. It's looking more like late Sunday or Monday. The Grant scene has a LOT of renders.
123.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I am so sorry, but it looks like I will not be able to finish the Alpha in the time I said. There's a lot more renders than I'd thought there' would be for the Grant scene. Please forgive me. If you ask I will commit Seppuku, with my sword. If not, I promise to work harder. It's looking more like late Sunday or Monday. The Grant scene has a LOT of renders.
View attachment 2101088
Doc you're too harsh on yourself!
We will wait for you, if anything else I'm sure it will be one hell of update since you're working so hard on it, don't you worry!:giggle:
P.S. instead of a seppukku I will gladly change it for a new render of Zina if you really want, eh? I wouldn't mind it.;):D

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc you're too harsh on yourself!
We will wait for you, if anything else I'm sure it will be one hell of update since you're working so hard on it, don't you worry!:giggle:
P.S. instead of a seppukku I will gladly change it for a new render of Zina if you really want, eh? I wouldn't mind it.;):D
Will this work?
2.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
It's explained in The Three Deaths that Zina has an anime addiction, but you folks who have only played the game really don't know how bad it is. You will soon learn. View attachment 2101636
People are saying female otaku does not exists in games, books and irl.
She is first otaku showed in popular game, we should lock her in cage and allow people to watch her for money like animals in Zoo:KEK:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes