Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Grace on the back left is something so terrifying I'm not gonna say what she is. The alien in the back right is a chain-smoker, but she's the greatest brain surgeon in universe. The android on the bottom left, who I'm thinking about calling Annie the Android, is a Japanese maid/sex robot. Then we have Grimm, the Grimm Reaper and father of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
About to start working for the day.

Oh, and to all you ladies out there, (I know you're there) I'm kind of back on the market. My GF and I have broken up. Basically she's moving to Oklahoma for a job and I don't want to go. We're still friends though. I've really only had one bad breakup in my life. Anyway, I'm single again. Just give me some time to get over this breakup, then you can ask me. LOL! 1213.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022

Oh, and to all you ladies out there, (I know you're there) I'm kind of back on the market. My GF and I have broken up. Basically she's moving to Oklahoma for a job and I don't want to go. We're still friends though. I've really only had one bad breakup in my life. Anyway, I'm single again. Just give me some time to get over this breakup, then you can ask me. LOL! View attachment 2095018
Just don't give up! Break up can be hurtful but be positive, you'll find gf in most unexpected time or your ex will come back to you (like my gf returned to me);)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Aisha Shipman, a Princess of the Unofficial Kuwait Royal Family, Tik-Tok star and The Brain of The Three Deaths will hopefully make her introduction in the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha. I'm still trying to figure out how to introduce her.
View attachment 2095278
Can't wait honestly, she's a very intriguing character that get me immediately, but I can't wait to see all the hit team on action I bet it would be memorable. :) (y)

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The script for the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha is done. Well, my part is done. This Halloween Special isn't a crazy LSD trip like the last one was. This one is a Creature Feature. It really has Grant at his craziest. It also shows that he can be somewhat of a good father when he puts his mind to it. Craziness is kind of genetic. Zine might have a bit of an addiction. LOL! Anyway, I'm hoping to get the Alpha out by Saturday. Stay tuned...

1.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Oh, and to all you ladies out there, (I know you're there) I'm kind of back on the market. My GF and I have broken up. Basically she's moving to Oklahoma for a job and I don't want to go. We're still friends though. I've really only had one bad breakup in my life. Anyway, I'm single again. Just give me some time to get over this breakup, then you can ask me. LOL! View attachment 2095018
Condolences on the breakup. You need to find three stepdaughters, an intern, a lesbian couple, maybe a bar worker here and there, and just have a good time.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
DLG: MISSISSIPPI'S FINEST....COMING IN SPRING OF 2023 View attachment 2097266
Finally some great news!
Doc returned for good!:)
With Satan's help mods won't find out that special is someway connected with Censored game, we need to pretend characters and some plot facts are unintended concidence:unsure:

Doc needs to remind his subscribers money-is-love-al-bundy.gif
and prevent leaks.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Finally some great news!
Doc returned for good!:)
With Satan's help mods won't find out that special is someway connected with Censored game, we need to pretend characters and some plot facts are unintended concidence:unsure:

Doc needs to remind his subscribers View attachment 2097338
and prevent leaks.
It's gonna be a shot game. Only about 3-4 updates. I'm gonna work on it while people play the last update to 23 Sister and wait for the release of my next big game, which will be an isekai fantasy game in a parallel universe to 23 Sister. I can't tell you who the MC is or the title of the game without spoiling the end of 23 Sisters, so I'm gonna hold off on that for a while. I will say Tiffany and characters from all my games will be in it. STAY TUNED....

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
What the hell mean "23 Sisters" will end? o_O
Game with absurd humor and great plot should become damn Never Ending Story, four years of development at least.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
What the hell mean "23 Sisters" will end? o_O
Game with absurd humor and great plot should become damn Never Ending Story, four years of development at least.
Yeah, it's coming to an end probably in Spring of next year. I've got a fucking awesome ending for it that I've been teasing in-game but no one has really picked up on it.

• Sad
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes