Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You're really lucky!:oops:
Nah, don't worry i did not feel offended.
Most comics here was "Donald Duck" and "Pinky and the Brain".
As a child i had dreams about two mices wants to take over the world:KEK:;)
I can't even watch politics in tv cause i have in mind" oh, this one behaves like Brain and that one like Pinky:LOL:
Yes I really am, I could never thanks my folks enough for giving me so much freedom.
Oh yeah it was the same here, we get lucky since our Public broadcaster decided to import anime from Japan due to a collaboration with the French broadcaster, so we could see them almost simultaneously with their original airing at the time.
And I agree with you, sadly here politicians are the same, you would say "But irl a sane person shouldn't act like a brainless characters from cartoons and do idiotic things!", and yet they do that and they are all damn proud of their idiocy... :sneaky: :D

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This new girl is going to make you cum, shit your pants and vomit all at the same time. She might just be in the Halloween Special, but if she's well received I might bring her back. We'll see. 1.png

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I finished the script to the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha, but there's a scene I want to go back and rewrite tomorrow. I reread the script when I finished it and I just think I can do better with this one scene. It shouldn't take too long to rewrite. Proudly a couple hours. I'm still looking at Thursday or Friday for release. Nothing has changed there. Anyway, I'll keep y'all updated. Stay tuned...
1.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
meditate-energy.gif

Have your meditation energy coping deep sleep while we throbb them sistas

se ne.gif

Get your Jyraya frog ambient energy chakra regenerating on

me pe.gif

We promise to keep them sista moist, warm, cuddled and thoroughly entertained

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I might be on the verge of a burnout. The 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha may be delayed a bit. View attachment 2080255
Burnout can be effect of feeling success or general fulfillment. One of things we can do for you is changing rate of this game to 1 star and give you big un-burnout slap :KEK: ;) are-you-scared-motherfucker-you-should-be.gif
Trust me, my friend is a Doctor:alien:

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Take all the time you need Doc, burnout can be a tough beast you deserve a rest we will wait for you. :)
Yup, we're waiting for Doc. I'm wondering what would he do to give his brain a good rest, he can go hiking or go to beach (if it's not too cold yet).
Something special should happen to fill Doc with new powers to work :oops:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes