Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so I announced this on SubscribeStar earlier. I am feeling a lot better. My head isn't as cloudy and I'm somewhat able to think straight. If I'm back to 100% on Monday, I'll return to work on the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha then. It'll probably be Tuesday though. I'm aiming for next weekend for the release of the Alpha. I'll keep y'all updated. 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
You're having fun with perspective i see and you're showing us different body parts, first Abere's tongue and fire on hand, now Zina's hand with peace sign.
I'm wondering when we see Abere's armpits from close, there are more armpits lovers on f95 than posts on 23 sisters thread :KEK:
Did someone ask for some zombie armpit? Your wish is my command. LOL 1.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm feeling a LOT better. This break has really helped me. Thanks for letting me take break. I really needed it. My creativity and comedic timing was just dead. I think it's back to 100% now. I'm gonna try to get back to work tomorrow. I am gonna be out of the house for part of the day tomorrow, but I do plan on doing some writing.

A lot of the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha is not really up to mine or your standards, so I'm gonna almost start from scratch. There is one scene I am gonna save though, I am gonna rewrite it a little bit though. On my days off I've been doing some reading of manga and light novels, and they have given me some really funny ideas I think y'all will like.

Expect the Alpha out by Friday or Saturday.

1.png

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
I'm feeling a LOT better. This break has really helped me. Thanks for letting me take break. I really needed it. My creativity and comedic timing was just dead. I think it's back to 100% now. I'm gonna try to get back to work tomorrow. I am gonna be out of the house for part of the day tomorrow, but I do plan on doing some writing.

A lot of the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha is not really up to mine or your standards, so I'm gonna almost start from scratch. There is one scene I am gonna save though, I am gonna rewrite it a little bit though. On my days off I've been doing some reading of manga and light novels, and they have given me some really funny ideas I think y'all will like.

View attachment 2092093
welcome back, hopefully that means we get a pregnant zombie girl soon :)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm gonna kind of give you some info on one of the new girls. I've talked about Aisha a lot, but not much about this character. Her name is Grace and she is Grant's most trusted adviser. She is also one of Grant's top generals, and the person he trusts more than anyone. She is the only person in the entire universe that Grant doesn't think is below him. To Grant she is his equal. She is not a sister, but is related to you. Some of you are gonna hate her and some of you are gonna love her. No she's not a trap. She is 100% a woman. She was born with a pussy. She is bi though. I'm trying to think up some threeway scenes that would be really disturbing. LOL! You'll see what I mean.
1.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

View attachment 2092093
You don't need to thank us for taking a break you deserved Doc.
I mean I speak for myself because I don't know what the other think, I'm happy and grateful that you put so much effort to create the games, but your health is way more important so take a break whenever you feel the need to do so. :)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This guy was mentioned in Extra Credit and given some backstory. He'll be in the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha as a cameo. Don't worry he's not into our girls. He's only into rich, married MILFs. He'll be the death of us though. LOL!
5.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes