Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so about a year ago I went on a delusional trip with CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED to celebrate Halloween. I'm thinking I should go on another drug bender and do it again with 23 Sisters. LOL! What do you think? A lot of y'all think the CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED trip was the funnest thing I've written. I think I can outdo myself. The idea about an office workplace story would stay, but it would be completely batshit crazy. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I better call Kalvin my drug dealer. Gotta stock up. LOL! STAY TUNED FOR A SPECIAL PRESENTATION OF 23 SISTERS!!!

999.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay, so about a year ago I went on a delusional trip with CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED to celebrate Halloween. I'm thinking I should go on another drug bender and do it again with 23 Sisters. LOL! What do you think? A lot of y'all think the CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED trip was the funnest thing I've written. I think I can outdo myself. The idea about an office workplace story would stay, but it would be completely batshit crazy. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I better call Kalvin my drug dealer. Gotta stock up. LOL! STAY TUNED FOR A SPECIAL PRESENTATION OF 23 SISTERS!!!

View attachment 2074262
Can't wait!!! :love:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This Alpha is taking longer to plan than I thought it would. I'm trying to top the last Halloween Special, and it's taking longer than usual. I come up with an idea that I like and write it out and then come up with an even better idea and have to rewrite. I can't be the only one who wants to see Lucifer in a gimp suit, right? 1.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
This Alpha is taking longer to plan than I thought it would. I'm trying to top the last Halloween Special, and it's taking longer than usual. I come up with an idea that I like and write it out and then come up with an even better idea and have to rewrite. I can't be the only one who wants to see Lucifer in a gimp suit, right? View attachment 2075881
Nope you're not alone, by all means go as far as possible Doc, we believe in you!
132121.gif

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Yes, we believe in Doc! :love:

From where you are taking those anime reaction gifs? It looks like you're alive anime encyclopedia:oops:;)
Respect for you.
Couldn't agree more with you my friend!:giggle:

Well, consider I started watching anime since I was a kid, the first anime movie I've seen was Hi no tori 2772: Ai no kosumozōn or The phoenix 2772 and Boku no Son Gokū or Alakazam the Great.
I was fascinated by the incredible difference between these works compared to the western animations, and from that time I started gathering everything about Japan and especially it's manga and anime culture, so that's why I have a lots of different anime's gifs, I'm a full fledeged otaku you could say. ;)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Couldn't agree more with you my friend!:giggle:

Well, consider I started watching anime since I was a kid, the first anime movie I've seen was Hi no tori 2772: Ai no kosumozōn or The phoenix 2772 and Boku no Son Gokū or Alakazam the Great.
I was fascinated by the incredible difference between these works compared to the western animations, and from that time I started gathering everything about Japan and especially it's manga and anime culture, so that's why I have a lots of different anime's gifs, I'm a full fledeged otaku you could say. ;)
Wow! I've seen few anime series and readed two manga.
I think my eyes will fell out faster than i will catch up with yours anime knowledge :FacePalm: :KEK:
Also i can't even compare my results in Japanese games since i was catching Mankey for my cousin's daughter more than 40 mins in Ultra Sun.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Wow! I've seen few anime series and readed two manga.
I think my eyes will fell out faster than i will catch up with yours anime knowledge :FacePalm: :KEK:
Also i can't even compare my results in Japanese games since i was catching Mankey for my cousin's daughter more than 40 mins in Ultra Sun.
Ah! Sorry, sorry I didn't want to brag nor to offend you, it's that I always loved to read comics/mangas and animes.
Since I was a toddler also it's somehow a family tradition, because my Grandpas and my Father read italian comics and they let me read them, and my mother love animes like me, so my family helped me nurture this passion and that's why I have this big knwoledge about it, I'm was very lucky in that. :giggle:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
PRE-PLANNING IS DONE!! I have even written the first scene for the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha. I will hopefully get the Alpha out by Thursday or Friday. Hopefully...fingers crossed. I'm hoping to beat the insanity of the last Halloween Special. It's gonna be hard to do, but I'm up to the challenge!! Stay tuned...
1.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Ah! Sorry, sorry I didn't want to brag nor to offend you, it's that I always loved to read comics/mangas and animes.
Since I was a toddler also it's somehow a family tradition, because my Grandpas and my Father read italian comics and they let me read them, and my mother love animes like me, so my family helped me nurture this passion and that's why I have this big knwoledge about it, I'm was very lucky in that. :giggle:
You're really lucky!:oops:
Nah, don't worry i did not feel offended.
Most comics here was "Donald Duck" and "Pinky and the Brain".
As a child i had dreams about two mices wants to take over the world:KEK:;)
I can't even watch politics in tv cause i have in mind" oh, this one behaves like Brain and that one like Pinky:LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes