jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Nah, it's not Zombie suitable for killing like those ones in "Zombieland". Zina is cute, lovely and fuckable ;) :KEK:
Fuck Zombies instead of killing them!!!
Boobs.....
mc: Ok, Zina are you ready for my double Tap?
Z: Wait, your not going to try that stupid thing from my favorite documentary "Zombieland"?
mc: What?! (laughing) No, I just cum in you and Tiffany wont let me own a gun after I shot my own ass when she showed me how to shoot cans.
Z: (laughing) Damn, you're that bad.
mc: Shut up before I just stop fucking you.
Z: (Still laughing) Fine but it's still funny.
mc: Fine lets see how funny it is when I fuck you ass off.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Boobs.....
Z: Wait, your not going to try that stupid thing from my favorite documentary "Zombieland"?
mc: What?! (laughing) No, I just cum in you and Tiffany wont let me own a gun after I shot my own ass when she showed me how to shoot cans.
Fucking ass off:unsure:
i'm wondering what happen if Mc's special attack "Double tap" can make Zina fall apart like Zombina-chan in anime:KEK:
What mc will do: mc will stick glue her changing her top limbs with bottom limbs or he's gonna sew her body?

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Boobs.....
Man, shooting yourself in the ass is some real special incompetence. Shooting yourself in the foot or leg, sure, but how you even do that? :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Doc. Just curious. I have now looked and we have "found" 21 sisters correct?

Now to just make crap up(on my end)...just a guess for the last 2. Grant bones Innana (the ancient Sumerian goddess) and we get a sister Didila – meaning "very small, young" in Sumerian.

I got nothing on the last one. Not even any leads. I just hope her name is not "Karen" cause i would have to murder it.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc. Just curious. I have now looked and we have "found" 21 sisters correct?

Now to just make crap up(on my end)...just a guess for the last 2. Grant bones Innana (the ancient Sumerian goddess) and we get a sister Didila – meaning "very small, young" in Sumerian.

I got nothing on the last one. Not even any leads. I just hope her name is not "Karen" cause i would have to murder it.
Actually not all the sisters are "Official." When Grant mentioned 23 sisters he was talking about the "Official" ones which we've only met like 13...I think.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Just put unlocked pistol with full ammo in your back pocket and sit on bench or lean on wall :unsure:
I'm not expert but knowing my luck it would happen to me in 100%.
Well when you pull the gun when it's in your back of your pants you normally grab the trigger there are to many video's of those winning a darwin award.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes