Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
If you have read chapter 1 of "The Three Deaths" and enjoyed it, please leave a like and or comment on the site you read it on. It really helps us out. View attachment 2060012
Very interesting read Doc, i really appreciated the black humor of the chapter, and I already love Zina, can't wait to read more!

P.S. I knew jerry was suspicious!! :ROFLMAO:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
23 Sisters Update...

Tiffany here is introducing the next sister in the game Aisha. She is from Kuwait, and is technically is a princess. I mean that literally. She is part of the Kuwaiti Royal Family and is known as The Brain of The Three Deaths. She is smart as hell, but has a slight smartphone addiction. She will be introduced in the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha. It'll hopefully be released not this week but early next week. Stay tuned.
1.png

Jan 2, 2022
Doc, I gave you "likes" for your web novels on the sites that you linked. I'm also following them for updates.
I love all the work that you do. The girls are almost always GORGEOUS!!!!
Have you thought of doing any "internal view" creampies or creampie animation of 4 frames? I like the games where we see our sperm flood the vagina, then the womb and up into the felopian tubes to greet the eggs. Lets me know that I did the job right. ;):cool:
I also adore how you mix in so many ethnicities. So many beautiful types and features out there. Thanks again. (y)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc, I gave you "likes" for your web novels on the sites that you linked. I'm also following them for updates.
I love all the work that you do. The girls are almost always GORGEOUS!!!!
Have you thought of doing any "internal view" creampies or creampie animation of 4 frames? I like the games where we see our sperm flood the vagina, then the womb and up into the felopian tubes to greet the eggs. Lets me know that I did the job right. ;):cool:
I also adore how you mix in so many ethnicities. So many beautiful types and features out there. Thanks again. (y)
I'll look into it. Thanks for the "Likes."

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Well I guess Doc already went into the Blasphemy realm since in v0.11 Tiff is taller than she was at the start of the game and about the same height as Krissy now.;):KEK:
Blashemy brings good things sometimes, MC would not get arrested for child kidnapping if Tiff is taller now :KEK: :eek:
Mc is police safe if Tiff is Legal Loli;)

• Haha
Reactions: jstreet

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Blashemy brings good things sometimes, MC would not get arrested for child kidnapping if Tiff is taller now :KEK: :eek:
Mc is police safe if Tiff is Legal Loli;)
But try to explain the all of the few day old full grown loli's to that officer;) unless Grant is paying that who cares:sneaky::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This is an update too all y'all poor bastards here on F95. Because "That Which Shall Not Be Named" is done you will be getting two updates a month from me. One for 23 Sisters and one for Extra Credit. Just so you know if you were a $5 or higher subscriber you'd get 4 updates a month. Just saying. GIVE ME YOUR MONEY NOW!!! LOL! Anyway, I though't I'd tell you. 1.png

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes