Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
was a zombie....was. Past tense doc :) she is not longer a zombie. She was brought back to life by a certain demon if memory serves :) She should talk to some of the other girls about hair dye though,grey really just not do it for me.

Thank you for all your hard work doc!
You're thinking of Kitty from Extra Credit. She was a ghost. Zina was brought back to life after Grant spent billions of dollars and used some fucked up science. He actually has caused a couple zombie outbreaks because of Zina. Also Zina eats cow brains. She's a zombie. 1.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
You're thinking of Kitty from Extra Credit. She was a ghost. Zina was brought back to life after Grant spent billions of dollars and used some fucked up science. He actually has caused a couple zombie outbreaks because of Zina. Also Zina eats cow brains. She's a zombie. View attachment 2044659
Zombie girl eating cow brains is definietly 213700000 times better idea than zombie girl eating bulls testicles and reproductive organs. Someone used this idea in game to show how poor zombie girl is hungry of cum:FacePalm:
Game was Abandoned and dunno if even been posted here:KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I know, right. You'd definitely get an autographed copy. LOL! I mean come on! Look at these girls. They're the bad guys. They're a hit squad for the most dangerous man in the universe. It'd be awesome to see a manga from the bad guys point of view. View attachment 2043978
In case you could write it ( hope intensify) I would certainly but at least 100 copies to share you work to let people know!
Also kudos for making them the willains and not the anti heroes, I love to read of a real evil villain well written, they are often more interesting imho. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
In case you could write it ( hope intensify) I would certainly but at least 100 copies to share you work to let people know!
Also kudos for making them the willains and not the anti heroes, I love to read of a real evil villain well written, they are often more interesting imho. :)
Good promotional campaign should be done on Twitter, Facebook(before ban for erotic content :KEK:), Pixiv and even on Deviantart. I've seen not so long ago how dude was posting comic samples with censorship on Deviantart and people were buying it on patreon and SubscribeStar.
Doc posting some safe renders on DeviantArt could gain many people around the world and maybe even find some great Mangaka, later announce manga release and post some teasers:unsure:;)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Good promotional campaign should be done on Twitter, Facebook(before ban for erotic content :KEK:), Pixiv and even on Deviantart. I've seen not so long ago how dude was posting comic samples with censorship on Deviantart and people were buying it on patreon and SubscribeStar.
Doc posting some safe renders on DeviantArt could gain many people around the world and maybe even find some great Mangaka, later announce manga release and post some teasers:unsure:;)
Yeah agreed on that, but all that it's up to Doc firstly, I share is works from the social media he use, though, so from that point I'm helping him. :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It's great Doc found trusted and calm helper!(y) Congratulations, you're perfect for this role, you are not offending and not curse on people;)

As helper probably i would argue with complaining people on Twitter and Discord what would bring me 12th ban on Twitter:KEK:
And bad promotion for manga.
Thank you so much for your kind words!
Sometimes it happens to mee too to be involved with complains or to argue, but I always try to solve it trying to reason with my countepart instead of letting it escalate I always thought it's better to talk instead of cursing or insulting the other peoples, of course this depend on their behavior.
I'm not always nice and calm, I can be harsh if the situation require or force me to do so, but I admit I'm lucky this rarely happen and until now apart from few exceptions I always found good and interesting people to talk with. :giggle:

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
How the lesbian stuff works in this game? I love lesbian stuff between the LIs they deserve some fun also if the MC doesnt have time for them, but i want to know if the MC is okay with all the lesbian stuff and if he is aware?

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
How the lesbian stuff works in this game? I love lesbian stuff between the LIs they deserve some fun also if the MC doesnt have time for them, but i want to know if the MC is okay with all the lesbian stuff and if he is aware?
The most characteristic lesbians in game are lesbian incest twins Tammy and Sammy, also other girls likes lesbian stuff. Yes, mc is aware what they doing cause they do lesbian things when mc watches, he knows and in threesomes with mc :KEK:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I don't have any art. It's just a written pitch. I need an artist that doesn't need to get paid right away.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
As art to add on deviantart i meant your game renders and special wallpapers.
Try to search someone here on f95, make thread "imma searching amateur mangaka" or something like this. Developers are searching writers, coders and artists here, maybe we have some mangaka here :unsure:
If you tried to search on f95 don't mind my post.
That's actually not a bad idea. The thing is, is that "The Three Deaths" isn't an ecchi. It's more like Lycoris Recoil but funny with a lot of slice of life, but with evil folk.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
For those of y'all that are more interested in Grant's evil organization and it's goings on, here is an unedited version of a new WN I'm working on called "The Three Deaths." It's about the daily life of Zina the Zombie. Again it's unedited and a lot more will be added. It's kind of a preview.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
random meme idea slightly game related. remember those old yo dawg memes? replace that guy with tiff saying this line and putting her daunice in front of her with a prego belly.

"yo dawg i hear you liked inbreeding, so we put inbreeding in your inbreeding so you can inbreed yo inbread."

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes