Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Zina might be a neet. I'm working on finishing up Chapter 1 of The Three Deaths. Here's a line from it.

"On the wall to her right going up the stairs is a custom painted mural of most of the characters of One Piece in a Last Supper pose with Luffy as Christ."
luffy-icegif-10.gif

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Doc5252 Productions - observation and question.

Just got caught up on 23S and EC, had a thought about something that might be going on, and went through all of the 23S replays to check my memory.

I'm a big fan of pussy. Real, 3D, I just am. I enjoy POV fucking and eating shots (Tiffany jumping on the bed, twins eating out were awesome, to name a couple), and a slightly gaping close in creampie shot at the end now and again is fun.

I knew I'd seen some in 23S, but not much in EC (it's new), but it looks like you do this sparsely, especially more recently, so I wondered: since you like to keep a quick pace to your work, and I've heard that doing really good vagina work, and POV fucking animations, can be difficult and time consuming, do you limit how often you do these for pace purposes, or maybe you're personal aesthetic just makes you a bigger fan of sideviews? Are you presently planning to do a bigger ratio of explicit scenes, or will too many of those not fit with your gameplan? I'll continue to be a loyal cheap bastard fan regardless, but I'm just curious.

Also, if you get inspired to run back through the harem and give them all scenes reminiscent of Aunt Shannon's, maybe with a nice still "aftermath" shot, I doubt anyone here would complain - I certainly wouldn't. ;)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: whiterussian1974

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions - observation and question.

Just got caught up on 23S and EC, had a thought about something that might be going on, and went through all of the 23S replays to check my memory.

I'm a big fan of pussy. Real, 3D, I just am. I enjoy POV fucking and eating shots (Tiffany jumping on the bed, twins eating out were awesome, to name a couple), and a slightly gaping close in creampie shot at the end now and again is fun.

I knew I'd seen some in 23S, but not much in EC (it's new), but it looks like you do this sparsely, especially more recently, so I wondered: since you like to keep a quick pace to your work, and I've heard that doing really good vagina work, and POV fucking animations, can be difficult and time consuming, do you limit how often you do these for pace purposes, or maybe you're personal aesthetic just makes you a bigger fan of sideviews? Are you presently planning to do a bigger ratio of explicit scenes, or will too many of those not fit with your gameplan? I'll continue to be a loyal cheap bastard fan regardless, but I'm just curious.

Also, if you get inspired to run back through the harem and give them all scenes reminiscent of Aunt Shannon's, maybe with a nice still "aftermath" shot, I doubt anyone here would complain - I certainly wouldn't. ;)
I'm really bad at animations. That's it. I do a little better each time, but I'm far from a master. Hopefully we'll see more of it.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I have finished my part of the 1st Chapter of "The Three Deaths." It'll be over 20 pages hopefully once LTL has done his thing to it. Here's a synopsis for it.

In an alternate universe from 23 Sisters, the personal hit squad of Grant Shipman, The Three Deaths, keeps dissidents in check. Killing anyone...or anything that's stands in their fathers way of universal domination. Zina Shipman, Grant's zombified daughter from Japan, is the Shield the the group. Taking fire from all directions is what she does. When she's not on missions she works at the hidden headquarters of Shipman Enterprises in the Town of Carboner, in Paulding County, Ohio, USA. The town of no less than 3,000 residents has any idea that a madman has built a massive base there. Hopefully they won't.
1.png

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I have finished my part of the 1st Chapter of "The Three Deaths." It'll be over 20 pages hopefully once LTL has done his thing to it. Here's a synopsis for it.

In an alternate universe from 23 Sisters, the personal hit squad of Grant Shipman, The Three Deaths, keeps dissidents in check. Killing anyone...or anything that's stands in their fathers way of universal domination. Zina Shipman, Grant's zombified daughter from Japan, is the Shield the the group. Taking fire from all directions is what she does. When she's not on missions she works at the hidden headquarters of Shipman Enterprises in the Town of Carboner, in Paulding County, Ohio, USA. The town of no less than 3,000 residents has any idea that a madman has built a massive base there. Hopefully they won't.
View attachment 2053655
Doc...sigh. Everyone knows when walking around on a deathstar to shut off the shields you need to wear robes. It is the only way. Unless of course you are actually guarding said deathstar...then you should probably wear more white. It is tradition. :)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so we've done some work on the 23 Sisters WN. We did some alterations. The Demon at a Crossroads and The Three Deaths WN have been deleted until the edited version of Chapter 1 are done. Anyway, Here's the Edited Chapter 1.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Doc5252 Productions I have to say I have been enjoying all the renders that you have posted recently but I have noticed a trend, all the girls are way overdressed. Yes, they look stylish in the suit coats with the open collar, but the swat uniform is far too constricting and really flaunts their breaking of Tiffany's rule about no clothes inside the house.

We seem to be missing some skin exposure these days.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 Productions I have to say I have been enjoying all the renders that you have posted recently but I have noticed a trend, all the girls are way overdressed. Yes, they look stylish in the suit coats with the open collar, but the swat uniform is far too constricting and really flaunts their breaking of Tiffany's rule about no clothes inside the house.

We seem to be missing some skin exposure these days.
The ones I post here, I also post them on Twitter and Abere's Twitter account is PG-13.

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Here is Completed Chapter 1 of the Web Novel. It's about 2/3rds longer than it originally was. I think y'all will like it. Enjoy! View attachment 2057824
They're cute in all black, but maybe Zina should wear a red suit, just like Deadpool (and for the same reason). Or did Grant invent a leather like material that heals just the same? (I want royalties if you use that. :ROFLMAO:)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
They're cute in all black, but maybe Zina should wear a red suit, just like Deadpool (and for the same reason). Or did Grant invent a leather like material that heals just the same? (I want royalties if you use that. :ROFLMAO:)
Read the web novel. The outfits are explained.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes