Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I actually sent a pitch in to VIZ Media to make a manga about Zina and her squad. I call it The Three Deaths. i just asked my 1,657 Twitter followers to bug the hell out of the company so they take a look at the pitch. I would love to write a manga.
I would definitely read it, those characters and your humor it would be one hell of a side story! :love: (y)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I would definitely read it, those characters and your humor it would be one hell of a side story! :love: (y)
I know, right. You'd definitely get an autographed copy. LOL! I mean come on! Look at these girls. They're the bad guys. They're a hit squad for the most dangerous man in the universe. It'd be awesome to see a manga from the bad guys point of view. FcJ_77iXoAEG65S.jpg

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
View attachment 2044244
The Unnatural Girls of 23 Sisters.

Left to Right

Valentina the Vampire Clone, Clementine the MothGirl, Zina the Zombie, Bao the Serial Killer, Abere the Demon, Caroline the Half-Demon, Charlie the Clone, Carol, Queen Cobo and Kiki the Alien Girls, Meehh the Goat Mutant and Kathy and Beck the Catgirl Japanese Idols.
Kit-twins. ;):cool::giggle:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
She'll heal up. She ain't no Wolverine though. Takes her a little longer. Her black uniform in the previous pic has nanobots that heal her quicker, but if she's not wearing it it takes longer.
More like Deadpool?

Don't know if you've heard about it, but Ryan Reynolds and Rob McElhenny bought a soccer team in Wales and did a documentary on it called "Welcome to Wrexham", which I presently have playing back on the DVR. I'm not a fan of the game, but I watched the first episode out of curiosity and because I like Deadpool's humor (which is 100% RR), and it's not bad.

Is there a Welsh sister? Could give you a chance for dialogue without vowels.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so hear me out. Would y'all like to see a Zina the Zombie update in the vain of "The Office," but it would be at Grant's evil organization Shipman Enterprises. It would follow Zina around the evil organization just going about her day. Crazy shit would happen, like a creature breaks out of it holding pen and rampages around the office. Inventions going haywire. I have an idea for an android girl. Just a normal day for Zina. It would be a good way to introduce Aisha the new sister. She's part of "The Three Deaths," the hit squad that Zina and Bao are apart of. I think it could be the craziest update ever. What do ya think?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay, so hear me out. Would y'all like to see a Zina the Zombie update in the vain of "The Office," but it would be at Grant's evil organization Shipman Enterprises. It would follow Zina around the evil organization just going about her day. Crazy shit would happen, like a creature breaks out of it holding pen and rampages around the office. Inventions going haywire. I have an idea for an android girl. Just a normal day for Zina. It would be a good way to introduce Aisha the new sister. She's part of "The Three Deaths," the hit squad that Zina and Bao are apart of. I think it could be the craziest update ever. What do ya think?
Might be fun. And she could even encounter Grant's latest development:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Actually the girl on the left with the silver hair and eyes is a zombie. I can see you haven't played for a couple updates.
was a zombie....was. Past tense doc :) she is not longer a zombie. She was brought back to life by a certain demon if memory serves :) She should talk to some of the other girls about hair dye though,grey really just not do it for me.

Thank you for all your hard work doc!

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes