Jan 2, 2022
I LOVE all of your games/novels. I'm really not into medieval. "Planet without Memory" and a few others are ok, but not ones that I was excited about.
I'm FAR more into Space or Military style games. 'Stranded in Space,' 'Forgotten Planet,' 'Follow the Leader,' 'TESSA' etc. https://f95zone.to/threads/sexual-fantasy-kingdom-1-5-galaxy-pink.1690/ is a good "medieval, furry, loli, fantasy" type. Maybe have the girls in that type of setting? A castle, poor farmer, village, trade and gathering a harem type of game?

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
You felt guilty? Why? It was joke, just wanted to make you laugh (and failed again:HideThePain:, ), i don't like ### in games but laughing about ### is not bad.
Trolling people with ### is sometimes funny:devilish:
If you will feel guilty ever i will send Gollum-chan to change your mind. View attachment 1993112
I'm sorry, my jokes sounds weird cause my English is lower than acceptable:cry:
I did like the old Tiff’s tiny boobs better, though.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I LOVE all of your games/novels. I'm really not into medieval. "Planet without Memory" and a few others are ok, but not ones that I was excited about.
I'm FAR more into Space or Military style games. 'Stranded in Space,' 'Forgotten Planet,' 'Follow the Leader,' 'TESSA' etc. https://f95zone.to/threads/sexual-fantasy-kingdom-1-5-galaxy-pink.1690/ is a good "medieval, furry, loli, fantasy" type. Maybe have the girls in that type of setting? A castle, poor farmer, village, trade and gathering a harem type of game?
Ancient Rome?

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
In DAZ you have a slider for bewbs

If you have it at 15% and move it to 20% that is 5% bigger

But mathematically that is a 33% INCREASE in bewb size

So IF that is what we are talking about:

One reference could make it seem small
But the reality could be quite a bit larger

Tough to say without knowing details of what is meant with "5%"

PEACE

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
See that is exactly what I mean
No details so we do not know if he means a movement along an existing slider from one spot to another by 5%

Which means the resulting increase is GREATLY dependent upon what % the slider started.

If it was at 90 and went to 95 that is pretty close to an actual 5% change

If it was at 5 and went to 10 that is DOUBLE the size

See why we need more details
That's all i can find: IMG_20220901_220227.jpg IMG_20220901_220216.jpg
Next time i will keep my mouth shut i just started second boobs war :oops:
Dunno how much they are bigger now, my adventure with Daz ended after week of failures.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working on this character when I wasn't working on the update. She's still kind of a WIP. She has no name yet, but is the next sister in 23 Sisters. She is a warlord in Afghanistan and is fighting those pesky terrorists. She is in charge of Grant's Guerrilla Warfare Operations (GWO). Yes, she is Middle Eastern. Her mom is from Kuwait. Again, she and her story are a WIP. What do you think? I know that we're still two updates away from the next update to 23 Sisters, but I'm always working and thinking ahead. GOW.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I've been working on this character when I wasn't working on the update. She's still kind of a WIP. She has no name yet, but is the next sister in 23 Sisters. She is a warlord in Afghanistan and is fighting those pesky terrorists. She is in charge of Grant's Guerrilla Warfare Operations (GWO). Yes, she is Middle Eastern. Her mom is from Kuwait. Again, she and her story are a WIP. What do you think? I know that we're still two updates away from the next update to 23 Sisters, but I'm always working and thinking ahead. View attachment 2032418
Really like her Doc, to me she's good as is right now, can't wait to see her even though she will appear further in the game. :) (y)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I've been working on this character when I wasn't working on the update. She's still kind of a WIP. She has no name yet, but is the next sister in 23 Sisters. She is a warlord in Afghanistan and is fighting those pesky terrorists. She is in charge of Grant's Guerrilla Warfare Operations (GWO). Yes, she is Middle Eastern. Her mom is from Kuwait. Again, she and her story are a WIP. What do you think? I know that we're still two updates away from the next update to 23 Sisters, but I'm always working and thinking ahead. View attachment 2032418
Farrah is a Kuwaiti name that would appeal to Grant for other reasons.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Most popular Kuwait girl names:

1.Fatma فاطمة
Also Fatima,The daughter of prophet Mohammed and is one of the four female names mentioned in Quran.

2.Mariam مريم
Or Maryam is the mother of prophet Isa and is one of the four female names mentioned in Quran. Its English equivalent is Mary.

3.Hussa حصة
Hussa means share (noun) in formal Arabic and in Kuwaiti and Khaleeji dialects it means a rare kind of bright pearl. The name is exclusively used in the Gulf region.

4. Sherifa شريفة
Sherifa is derived from Sharaf which means honor and virtue.

5. Sara سارة
Sara is the wife of prophet Ibraheem. The name is not Arabic.

6. Reemريم
Reem is a white antelope

7. Aisha عايشة
Aisha literally means "She who lives" and it usually means living a prosperous and comfortable life.

8. Dalalدلال
Means coquettishness.

9. Lulwa (also Lulu) لولوة (لولو)
Lulwa means a pearl and is more common in the Gulf region. Lulwa is sometimes also named Lulu and it means pearls (plural).

10. Shaikha شيخة
Shaikha has the same meaning in English. The name is common in the Gulf region.

I say use Lulu for the pearls (of Grant) she came from

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Bao is just very tall. It's a joke because Chinese are usually really short.
Ever heard of Yao Ming? ;)

Used to eat at the restaurant he opened after retiring. Quit after I realized I always had a bad reaction in the afternoon. Think they used a cooking oil that was similar to that olestra stuff they used for potato chips before most of the people eating them stopped because they got the runs.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes