Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Biblically it's all incest, as well. That's what happens when your whole race magically comes from only two people.
And then even more incest when Noah's biological children (with their wives) were the only survivors of The Flood. The Bible seems oddly big on incest, huh?
We're all derived from the first single-cell organism, if you think about it.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Doc are you foreshadowing your next game special a parody of Spy x Family called "Spy x Incest" as a wet dream of a particular adorable pink haired half demon.;):KEK::KEK:
How did you knew? You're Grant?:unsure::KEK:

I would like to read "Spy x Wincest" novel about young girl who is searching Uncle Buck and her brother during work as spy/special agent;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Maybe it is not-hidden-at-all easter egg which tells us what pink haired girl is doing for US goverment:KEK:;)

You're Man of culture i see, i've never seen any trailer of that anime.
Damn the Pink-purple haired girl talked her pink haired girl taking over her old job working for the goverment.:KEK::KEK:
The anime is good but the manga is better. ;)

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
How did you knew? You're Grant?:unsure::KEK:

I would like to read "Spy x Wincest" novel about young girl who is searching Uncle Buck and her brother during work as spy/special agent;)
No.....Well lets just say..... wait I've said to much I can't break the universe again... Doc"Grant"5252 just don't walk into a building that has 42 in the name :sneaky::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK::KEK::KEK:

"Spy x Wincest" sound's like a doujinshi ;):KEK:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Maybe it is not-hidden-at-all easter egg which tells us what pink haired girl is doing for US goverment:KEK:;)

You're Man of culture i see, i've never seen any trailer of that anime.
I couldn't agree more!

And thank you pal, this is one of the best contemporary manga I've read so far it's really a step ahead of many others, way more deep story than appear at a first glance and both Anya and Yor are simply adorable, a must to read and can't wait to see the animated version. ;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. I've already got plans for the second half of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and Extra Credit, so I'm thinking about 23 Sisters. This is what I'm thinking. Middle Eastern. We could learn the backstory of Meehh and how she came to be. Maybe some jokes about terrorism. I could be fun. What do ya think? 1.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. I've already got plans for the second half of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and Extra Credit, so I'm thinking about 23 Sisters. This is what I'm thinking. Middle Eastern. We could learn the backstory of Meehh and how she came to be. Maybe some jokes about terrorism. I could be fun. What do ya think? View attachment 2009919
The only thing I can say is... I can't wait! Terrorism and goats.. best combination ever!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Are you sure? Terrorism and any animal is great combination, aside of Goat Simulator 3 there is Squirrel with Gun :KEK: :
I can be wrong but i've seen once tank in Daz models store, two options came to my mind: Yuna fucked on tank and Tiff fucked inside tank when she tries to drive...:love::eek:
Yep, I'm italian and I live in Sardinia and we have a looong and noble tradition when it cames to these two things, so I would feel at home... almost
I mean I would have feel even better if one of the side characters would get his ears cut, in the past we generally sent them to the parents to let them know we were taking good care of their kids.... But I don't want to sound too greedy.... ;) :KEK:

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
My uncle had 50 rifles and pistols from Italy, he sold them as museum exhibits.

You mean "her ears cut" :KEK:? Mc should mark his kouhai horn-girl. "Mark me Onii-chan"!
Maybe you mean someone else... :unsure:
Well we have a big tradition with guns and rifles Carcano and Beretta ( just to name some) are very important italian brands.:)

Both, here we always strived for equality when we took care of rich.. Ahem! of kids, we always have a very progressive and unisex approach on the matter... as the emperor Vespasian very wisely said once "Pecunia non olet" money is money doesn't matter the sex... ;) :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes