Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe if Grant impregnated furry lady few years ago and mc will meet furry squirrel sister soon:KEK::love:
It wouldn't be the first time Grant fucked an animal, but I think squirrels are a bit too small :oops:. He'd have to have created a squirrel girl and then fuck her I think.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
It wouldn't be the first time Grant fucked an animal, but I think squirrels are a bit too small :oops:. He'd have to have created a squirrel girl and then fuck her I think.
Agreed, but I would never underestimate Grant's will, if he want something there's nothing that can really stop him, I mean Abere and Charmeigne are proof enough of what he can do.:)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Too easy, also I went there on vacation ( I'm italian) and it's a really beautiful old medieval village so I would have felt guilty using it for my words play. ;)
View attachment 1993094
You felt guilty? Why? It was joke, just wanted to make you laugh (and failed again:HideThePain:, ), i don't like ### in games but laughing about ### is not bad.
Trolling people with ### is sometimes funny:devilish:
If you will feel guilty ever i will send Gollum-chan to change your mind. trl415(2).png
I'm sorry, my jokes sounds weird cause my English is lower than acceptable:cry:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
You felt guilty? Why? It was joke, just wanted to make you laugh (and failed again:HideThePain:, ), i don't like ### in games but laughing about ### is not bad.
Trolling people with ### is sometimes funny:devilish:
If you will feel guilty ever i will send Gollum-chan to change your mind. View attachment 1993112
I'm sorry, my jokes sounds weird cause my English is lower than acceptable:cry:
Ah! No my friend don't you worry, it was just a little bit of guilt conscience because the memory of the vacation is still fresh or else I would have used it!
I'm not the type of person that get offended for these things, if anything else I really love to joke about myself and my country as much as for the other ones. :giggle:
Never refrain from jokes, a good laugh is priceless!

anime-like.gif

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes