Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Thinking...Thinking...Thinking. I've already got plans for the second half of CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED and Extra Credit, so I'm thinking about 23 Sisters. This is what I'm thinking. Middle Eastern. We could learn the backstory of Meehh and how she came to be. Maybe some jokes about terrorism. I could be fun. What do ya think? View attachment 2009919
There could be some rude jokes about Middle-Eastern Jihadi goat fuckers (their preferred hole when their buddies get shy or they can't find the right parts after the buddy's bomb vest goes off). Meehh should be safe - they like doing anal with rams.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Another question for y'all. As you know DLG is coming to an end soon. 23 Sisters will probably end in Feb or March. So what's after 23 Sisters? I will be doing that very short Claire and Mandy game that I've been mentioning. It'll be kind of like the Superhero Special lengthwise. What my co-author and i were thinking about after that was an isekai/fantasy game. For those of you that don't know what an isekai is it's where someone from this world is transported to another world. Usually a science fiction or fantasy world. The Wizard of Oz is an isekai. We've got an idea about a character in 23 Sisters that was mentioned one time, but not even by name, being transported to this fantasy world. Tiffany would be a part of it. Kind of like Abere is in Extra Credit. She would show up time to time to help you out. I can't really explain more without going into major spoilers though. If you're wondering why I'm thinking about a game that is so far off, I should tell you it took 1+ year + to get DLG up and running, 9+ moths to get 23 Sisters up and running and 6+ moths to get Extra Credit up and running. Ya got to think ahead. Anyway, what do y'all think about this idea? Oh, I should tell you that this game is gonna be insane and crazy like all the others. Think of it as a parody of fantasy adult games like Peasant Quest or Long Live the Princess. It'll have some incest too. LOL!
5.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Another question for y'all. As you know DLG is coming to an end soon. 23 Sisters will probably end in Feb or March. So what's after 23 Sisters? I will be doing that very short Claire and Mandy game that I've been mentioning. It'll be kind of like the Superhero Special lengthwise. What my co-author and i were thinking about after that was an isekai/fantasy game. For those of you that don't know what an isekai is it's where someone from this world is transported to another world. Usually a science fiction or fantasy world. The Wizard of Oz is an isekai. We've got an idea about a character in 23 Sisters that was mentioned one time, but not even by name, being transported to this fantasy world. Tiffany would be a part of it. Kind of like Abere is in Extra Credit. She would show up time to time to help you out. I can't really explain more without going into major spoilers though. If you're wondering why I'm thinking about a game that is so far off, I should tell you it took 1+ year + to get DLG up and running, 9+ moths to get 23 Sisters up and running and 6+ moths to get Extra Credit up and running. Ya got to think ahead. Anyway, what do y'all think about this idea? Oh, I should tell you that this game is gonna be insane and crazy like all the others. Think of it as a parody of fantasy adult games like Peasant Quest or Long Live the Princess. It'll have some incest too. LOL!
View attachment 2015078
I like the idea, especially if you will keep your crazy humor in it.
That will make it the more interesting to follow, so I'm in Doc. :giggle: (y)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I like the idea, especially if you will keep your crazy humor in it.
That will make it the more interesting to follow, so I'm in Doc. :giggle: (y)
Long Live the Tiffany Incest Princess :KEK:
There are only few good games in medieval style, incest is not that rare but humor is. Doc can make masterpiece, times gives interesting activities: story quests, goblin killing, goblin girls fucking, hunting, add to this crazy, absurd story and incest and poof you have awesome game.
i have even few ideas:
- Tiff is making own republic (in kingdom:KEK:) where everyone needs to perform incest, if not you're throwed out.
- Tiffany as princess trapped in tower waiting for her brother-charming.
- Mc have to become king if he marry princess Tiffany without knowing she is his sister (but Tiff knows).
Could you tell me what you think? I would ask Doc but i'm afraid of reaction:HideThePain:

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 2015078
I am 100% in...with only one request. I would like a cock sleeve fairy companion :p Is it to much to ask? lol

Just in case anyone is not aware. All fairies have the cock sleeve trait, they are magical beings. Even when tiny they can take a cock like a champ(and love it)without any harm to them. Convenient for those walking hardons to as they can just climb into your pants and you just keep on "walking",they can be naughty at times though fair warning. If they find a way into your pants it really does not matter what you were doing because you will be getting fucked by your fairy cock sleeve anytime SHE wants it(happens often when they get scared...or so I hear,and the rumor is when scared they actually start releasing lots of fairy juice that has great healing properties for any injury or sickness). Should you befriend one drink LOTS of fluids(true fairies only drink nectar or cum if she choose you she likes how you taste lol). You will need it.

*side note. Tiffany's skirt is just to long. I mean how is she going to run,move,and fight when she can not move her legs correctly? I am sure she has already mentioned it to someone :p Last side note the cheer outfit before this one is my favorite Tiffany outfit thus far.

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Long Live the Tiffany Incest Princess :KEK:
There are only few good games in medieval style, incest is not that rare but humor is. Doc can make masterpiece, times gives interesting activities: story quests, goblin killing, goblin girls fucking, hunting, add to this crazy, absurd story and incest and poof you have awesome game.
i have even few ideas:
- Tiff is making own republic (in kingdom:KEK:) where everyone needs to perform incest, if not you're throwed out.
- Tiffany as princess trapped in tower waiting for her brother-charming.
- Mc have to become king if he marry princess Tiffany without knowing she is his sister (but Tiff knows).
Could you tell me what you think? I would ask Doc but i'm afraid of reaction:HideThePain:
The only problem I see with these ideas is... that I LOVE all of them!!!!!
dff4a00eae35acca9b4aa3aa2df3434b.gif
If forced to really choose maybe I would go with the #2 but in the Bruce Lee: A warrior's journey movie style ( meaning that he need to fight.. and fuck of course... all the other sisters before getting to rescue Tiffany).
Proud II.gif
:Kappa: :Kappa: :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobs Lover
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes