Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Ever heard of Yao Ming? ;)

Used to eat at the restaurant he opened after retiring. Quit after I realized I always had a bad reaction in the afternoon. Think they used a cooking oil that was similar to that olestra stuff they used for potato chips before most of the people eating them stopped because they got the runs.
Yeah, but he's a genetic fuck-up. 0.0000000001% of the population. LOL!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: I take my coffee straight, throbbingly hot, taking the aroma hard and deep.

View attachment 2012345

MC: ”Cause you are all the sugar I need to keep me energized through the whole day, dear!

View attachment 2012586

MC: You put a spell on me! ”Cause I am hot and in luster for your chatter: lay it on me!
Chit-chat!

View attachment 2032418

MC: You look so dark and broody, dear, my instincts tell me we need to hug, you and I.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, but he's a genetic fuck-up. 0.0000000001% of the population. LOL!
Yeah - he's pretty anomalous. Thing is, we'd see a lot of stuff about him and playing with the national team, so most of the non-American Chinese folks we'd see on TV and such in this part of the world were the anomalies, so I've never found it especially odd to see a Chinese individual depicted as tall.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Me: I can't figure out why women like my games so much.

The women in my games. View attachment 2032502
I know I know....admire the outfits. They look good. But doc it is hard not to see that finger on the trigger lol. It annoys the ever loving shit out of me rofl. Does she have a target she is ready to shoot? No? Then why the hell is that finger on the trigger? rofl. Sorry. I know most would never notice it. To me though,well it is a thing lol. Keep your fingers off the trigger unless in use/ready to use....now where is my paddle? She has earned a tough love session on proper firearm safety!

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
We have a sister that is a alien and we have a sister that has horns, I wouldn't be surprised if the next sisters a fucking zombie.

Actually, never mind knowing this game It probably would be

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
We have a sister that is a alien and we have a sister that has horns, I wouldn't be surprised if the next sisters a fucking zombie.

Actually, never mind knowing this game It probably would be
Actually the girl on the left with the silver hair and eyes is a zombie. I can see you haven't played for a couple updates.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes