Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Yeah, it's coming to an end probably in Spring of next year. I've got a fucking awesome ending for it that I've been teasing in-game but no one has really picked up on it.
Your jokes and teasers are too smart for us. Sorry.. :HideThePain:
I adempted to make you feeling better with joke about monet but you're too smart to catch it.

A zombie, an android and a chain-smoking alien walk into a hospital room. There's got to be a joke there somewhere. LOL! View attachment 2097382
A zombie, android and chain-smoking alien walk into hospital room - guess who is trap:KEK:
A zombie..... - guess who feel guilty that almost kill you:unsure:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thanks to y'all that have read " ." It's been read over 1,500 times. Again, thank you. if you haven't read it, give it a read. It's about the earlier years of Zina "The Zombie" Shipman from 23 Sisters and takes place in the 23 Sisters Universe. No sex though. Sorry. There is a short shower scene though.

1.png

Last edited:

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Demon at Crossroads was even simple to understand for me:)
The Three Deaths are different league, what is happening there is more interesting than movies in cinema this days.
Descriptions in The Three Deaths are detailed and scenes are lead to bulding up tension. i will read The Three Deaths again cause i did not catched up much:unsure:
I hope you liked them? Demon at a Crossroads has been rewritten to be a little goofy and funny. The Three Deaths is gonna be a little funny, but a lot more serious.

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
I hope you liked them? Demon at a Crossroads has been rewritten to be a little goofy and funny. The Three Deaths is gonna be a little funny, but a lot more serious.
I enjoyed reading and liked them very much!
First of all i liked idea of introducing famous people as people who met Abere at past. Yoko and John liking ebony ....were too much for me to read this without laughing:KEK:
Abere is so..dunno how to say it, quarrelsome, she likes to have last word in argue:LOL:
I have strange feeling Demon at Crossroads is shorter:unsure:

The Three Deaths novel is awesome, during plot we find out details about girls which is great introduction instead of characters without background - great, it will be useful to know them aside of 23 sisters game.
Every scene is highly detailed what is happening right now.
Humor is subtile, exists here and there, i've expected more absurd and corny level of humor;)
Story is interesting, tale about girls who are doing "dirty job", slice of tale about father who was fighting for daughter and how daughter finds herself in new reality as zombie.
I was expecting something light and less serious and must say i've enjoyed reading very much!
Thank you for sharing.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I enjoyed reading and liked them very much!
First of all i liked idea of introducing famous people as people who met Abere at past. Yoko and John liking ebony ....were too much for me to read this without laughing:KEK:
Abere is so..dunno how to say it, quarrelsome, she likes to have last word in argue:LOL:
I have strange feeling Demon at Crossroads is shorter:unsure:

The Three Deaths novel is awesome, during plot we find out details about girls which is great introduction instead of characters without background - great, it will be useful to know them aside of 23 sisters game.
Every scene is highly detailed what is happening right now.
Humor is subtile, exists here and there, i've expected more absurd and corny level of humor;)
Story is interesting, tale about girls who are doing "dirty job", slice of tale about father who was fighting for daughter and how daughter finds herself in new reality as zombie.
I was expecting something light and less serious and must say i've enjoyed reading very much!
Thank you for sharing.
Glad you liked them. I know this is kind of mean to ask, but would you leave a short review of them in the comments section. It really helps out.

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so there have been a LOT of leaks of the Alphas. Because of this I an going back to original pricing for the Alpha. $25 will get it to you Day 1 and $10 will get it to you 2 days later. Only $10 and higher will get you the Alpha. I'm really sorry about this but the leaks have been too much. Hopefully this'll stop it. Thanks for your support.
2.png

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I wrote in notepad ready comment with small review and damn pixiv cutted 1/3 of my comment :mad::HideThePain: View attachment 2099152
Just so you know, I'm gonna start on Chapter 2 of The Three Deaths this weekend or early next week. I've already started Chapter 1 of Demon at a Crossroads, I've just got to finish it. The Three Deaths will probably be released first though.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Scene 2 for the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha is done. There's four scenes and one animation. The scene I'll start working on tomorrow takes up about 40% of the Alpha. I'm gonna try to wake up early to work on it. Still looking at a Saturday release.
View attachment 2099370
Cool! But Doc please, don't overexert yourself take care and take your time to finish don't push yourself over. :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes