Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Well after being delayed almost 2 weeks the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha has finally been released. I want to thank y'all for sticking with me with the delays. It's very much appreciated. Also, thank you ror y'all sticking with me when I needed a break. The Alpha will go to $10 on Thursday. Again, I'm sorry that the Alpha price went up, but it's the only way I can stop the leaks. I will begin work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit on Friday. Anyway, have a great week everyone. Stay tuned.
1.png

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Well after being delayed almost 2 weeks the 23 Sisters 0.12 Alpha has finally been released. I want to thank y'all for sticking with me with the delays. It's very much appreciated. Also, thank you ror y'all sticking with me when I needed a break. The Alpha will go to $10 on Thursday. Again, I'm sorry that the Alpha price went up, but it's the only way I can stop the leaks. I will begin work on the 2nd half of Extra Credit on Friday. Anyway, have a great week everyone. Stay tuned.
View attachment 2107713
It was a pleasure Doc! Thanks to you for the games you're creating. :) (y)

Jan 2, 2022
Is there any chance to release novels on some legit site?
Pixiv is not bad, but it's magical site for sure, few days after making account i have:
14 scam ads,
4 girls wanted to send me pics in some suspicious site,
6 girls wanted to go on date with me when i pay for their arrival (i choose Denmark as my location :LOL:)
Another scam..
:KEK::FacePalm:

I have second question: is there a chance to release completed 23 sisters on steam?
Some players wants ready product instead of many months of development.
Use Brave Browser. It limits all of that crap. I never have ANY problems using it.
Also, just ignore the scams. You don't want it, don't click it.

Doc may release it on Steam. But it will also, eventually be posted here some weeks after it's final release. Doc is SUPER generous and willing to offer his content to all. But ofc wants to have Subs and Patrons who help fund all of his excellent content.

Doc5252 is TOPS and GOAT in my book. ;) (y) :giggle:

Personally, I'd prefer frequent mini updates, over major releases. And it if could be a "compressed patch" that just adds/replaces content and code, that would be best. That way we don't re-download all of the played content. Just the new stuff. :PogChamp::WeSmart::lepew:;):cool:(y)

Jan 2, 2022
Looks great except for the hair and face of the girl on the left. They look very 2D, the hair looks like a wig, and covers too much of her cute face. Also, if her chin was a bit higher, we'd have a better view of her face.

You always do such excellent work, I only offer perfecting critique, not a criticism. Your girls are normally top notch and I live vicariously through this and you other works. It would be my IRL dream come true. (just jizzed my pants, lol)

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Looks great except for the hair and face of the girl on the left. They look very 2D, the hair looks like a wig, and covers too much of her cute face. Also, if her chin was a bit higher, we'd have a better view of her face.

You always do such excellent work, I only offer perfecting critique, not a criticism. Your girls are normally top notch and I live vicariously through this and you other works. It would be my IRL dream come true. (just jizzed my pants, lol)
There is a reason she looks the way she does. You'll see. It'll all make sense.

Reactions: whiterussian1974

BlackZion

Sep 3, 2020
Pixiv is not bad, but it's magical site for sure, few days after making account i have:
14 scam ads,
6 girls wanted to go on date with me when i pay for their arrival (i choose Denmark as my location :LOL:)
Another scam..

I have second question: is there a chance to release completed 23 sisters on steam?
get some adblockers yo ..

Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
14 scam ads,
Another scam..

I never get ads from them. Not once. Just notification when someone comments.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Scam in my messages was probably Twitter log fault and no adblock, everything is good now.
I've accidentaly made something like "connect accounts" and twitter people found me on pixiv:KEK:

When new The Tree Deaths chapter?
I was gonna say.

I'm hoping to release The Three Deaths Chapter 2 sometime this week. I'm done writing it and have sent it off to my co-author. He takes longer than me. I'm actually about 1/3 of the way though Chapter 3. I'm also working on Chapter 1 of Demon at a Crossroads.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
At first i did not know how to change language to English and i've started to click on everything without knowledge how simple is change language.
Sorry for being idiot :HideThePain:

I'm patiently waiting for next chapter Three Deaths and for Demon at Crossroads, Abere meeting Austrian Painter it would be something:KEK:;)
Actually in the original Chapter 2 of Demon at a Crossroads she meets that painter. It will be rewritten in the new version it's just gonna be a little more down the road. With Demon at a Crossroads we're gonna try to write anywhere from 3-6 chapters for each era. Chapter 1 is her early years in Athens around 2,300 years ago. We're gonna try to write a few chapters about that.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes