Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Sure 23 Sisters to Fuck and impregnate Sounds Good but the Game is sooo Bad. Bad Story , Bad Sex Scenes etc. Sorry but i have to Skip this but good Luck with your Project.
I understand. It's not for everyone. At least give my other game Extra Credit a try. A lot of folks who don't like this game do enjoy Extra Credit.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
I understand. It's not for everyone. At least give my other game Extra Credit a try. A lot of folks who don't like this game do enjoy Extra Credit.
Dont understand me Wrong. Fucking 23 Sister and Impregnate them is absolutly my thing :p But the Story and the Animations are so Bad i couldnt stand it anymore. Sure i check Out Your other Game. Are the Animations and the Story better?

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Downloading Extra Credit right now
I'm still trying to get better at animations. I am getting better. The renders are a lot better. If I made more money I'd probably hire an animator because I'm not great at it. Extra Credit is a lot less crazier than 23 Sisters and there will be a lot less characters. It kind of...but not really...um..takes place in the same universe as 23 Sister. You'll see. It's basically a prequel for Abere the Demon from 23 Sisters. It literally and metaphorically breaks away from 23 Sisters though.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I downloaded and played last night. As for the big surprises, as soon as Grace was fully introduced, I expected that one; as soon as I saw the new girl's name/initials, I got that one, too. To my relief, in less than 45 minutes, I confirmed that I was right on both counts. ;)

Given the hype, I was expecting tentacles and maybe a werewolf/furry kind of thing. :LOL:

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
The game started good, excellent even, but then it has gotten extremely confusing with too many characters, twisted plots, hard to follow, and in my opinion the interesting story (having sex with the 23 sisters) has been lost in the story. Best wishes with the game, but I lost interest.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The game started good, excellent even, but then it has gotten extremely confusing with too many characters, twisted plots, hard to follow, and in my opinion the interesting story (having sex with the 23 sisters) has been lost in the story. Best wishes with the game, but I lost interest.
Totally understandable. A lot of folks can't follow all the characters. If you like the humor but think there's too many characters try my other game Extra Credit. The cast size is a LOT smaller.

Reactions: jeedr66

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
4gjwpj.jpg

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I want to say that I like this game. I don't like incest VN and I don't patch my games resulting with a lot of sex with landlady and roommates when I try them, on some I tried some jokes replacements when possible. I really like how this game highlights what's wrong with these stories with a redneck family that makes no sense. I like the absurd way you add vampires, demons, angels zombie, clones and so on just because you can like in many VN but pushed to the extreme. OK there's too many characters but I don't care at all it adds to the absurdity pile that I love. It's a game where you turn off your brain and go with the flow to relax a bit and that works for me. People complain about models you added some beauty gas in the mix and change them, I really like your sense of non-sensical.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Try to change file format or edit file in Gimp or Paint, sometimes site server can't load pictures but changing format helps:unsure:
It's not a question of format, the site just doesn't like very high-res images no matter the filesize. I can attach 4k png images that are 7MB, but the full sized chart is over 8k and won't attach even though it's less than half the filesize. (png is an efficient format for it anyway since it's mostly lineart, saving it as jpeg only reduces the size by about 10%)

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Latest updates are making me confused more and more. The way how Grant earning n-word pass is unexpected and suits for him as crazy-rich-bastard, fukin hilarious. I wonder if Grace have also n-word pass.
I knew bonding time with Grace will come up but never expected who she is, her comments during sex scene gave me mindfuck for few mins:KEK:
Valentina's body is quite interesting, mc can deflower her everyday it's win-win situation.
Zina is quite helpful when mc make naughty stuff with other girls, she have chance to become my #1 at future.
I liked Aisha, but i wish angle was different when Zina was cleaning her pussy.
Mary-Cate's quotes made me wondering if mc can gave birth of his own baby after fucking his own clone.
Bao also have chance to become my top girl, she's crazy, lovely, she have interesting job and she can cook:KEK:

I even don't know what to think, we're getting more advanced technology and aliens in every update, like girls relationships with mc, clones and experiments are not confusing enough;)
I'm gonna play when have more time to understand this absurd better.
Thanks for another awesome update.

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Latest updates are making me confused more and more. The way how Grant earning n-word pass is unexpected and suits for him as crazy-rich-bastard, fukin hilarious. I wonder if Grace have also n-word pass.
I knew bonding time with Grace will come up but never expected who she is, her comments during sex scene gave me mindfuck for few mins:KEK:
Valentina's body is quite interesting, mc can deflower her everyday it's win-win situation.
Zina is quite helpful when mc make naughty stuff with other girls, she have chance to become my #1 at future.
I liked Aisha, but i wish angle was different when Zina was cleaning her pussy.
Mary-Cate's quotes made me wondering if mc can gave birth of his own baby after fucking his own clone.
Bao also have chance to become my top girl, she's crazy, lovely, she have interesting job and she can cook:KEK:

I even don't know what to think, we're getting more advanced technology and aliens in every update, like girls relationships with mc, clones and experiments are not confusing enough;)
I'm gonna play when have more time to understand this absurd better.
Thanks for another awesome update.
I'm glad you liked it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Boobs Lover

Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Tiffany is upset because she knows the end is coming soon. I got a lot more in the last update to 23 Sisters than I thought I would. It's looking more and more like 23 Sisters is going to end in the next 2-3 months. Don't worry, we were never meant to meet all 23. There's a major event that is coming up that will end the series. Don't worry, it's fucking awesome!! I have been somewhat teasing the end in all the games and web novels. I have actually spoiled the ending multiple times in the media I've produced. Let's see if anyone can figure it out. (Insert Evil Laugh Here.) I doubt it. Don't worry this is not the end of the 23 Sisters characters. I do still plan on doing the Isekai game with all the character from the 23 Sisters Universe. Anyway, this is the reason I've started work on Tomboy Supremacy. I hope y'all stick around for the new games and I hope i can meet your expectations. I wouldn't be able to do these without your support. Thank you.
999999999999.png

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Tiffany is upset because she knows the end is coming soon. I got a lot more in the last update to 23 Sisters than I thought I would. It's looking more and more like 23 Sisters is going to end in the next 2-3 months. Don't worry, we were never meant to meet all 23. There's a major event that is coming up that will end the series. Don't worry, it's fucking awesome!! I have been somewhat teasing the end in all the games and web novels. I have actually spoiled the ending multiple times in the media I've produced. Let's see if anyone can figure it out. (Insert Evil Laugh Here.) I doubt it. Don't worry this is not the end of the 23 Sisters characters. I do still plan on doing the Isekai game with all the character from the 23 Sisters Universe. Anyway, this is the reason I've started work on Tomboy Supremacy. I hope y'all stick around for the new games and I hope i can meet your expectations. I wouldn't be able to do these without your support. Thank you.
View attachment 2172473
She likes cumming, maybe even cumming in her end sometimes, but not other things coming to an end.

Will the ending involve Grant's giant cock, or just the results of him being one? ;)

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
so let me see if i can understand what we just played ... oh shit wait a second ... did i just fuck GRANT ..... O.M.F.G ... kill me now !!! :eek:

:ROFLMAO: just kiddin ... i know it wasn't .. or better not have been or Doc ... i'll never forgive you man .... never !!!! :confused:
Well, Grant did make you fuck yourself (and you liked it), so throwing the old man a bone might have been the kind thing to do. :LOL:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes