Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For those of you who haven't read "The Three Deaths" yet, I'm gonna spoil the end of Chapter 2. Zina "The Zombie" Shipman ends up on the bridge of the "USS Jerry is a Cuck" with Kiki and Queen Cobo. Just saying you might want to try it. View attachment 2191971
I'm curious what "USS" stands for, did we learn that? I would expect something more like "HMS" for a monarchy.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Everyone - Don't be too offensive.

Me - In my game 23 Sisters a madman spends billions of dollars of his own money so he can literally change his race just to use a certain word. Don't worry it kind of backfires on him. But still.

View attachment 2200493
I think what defends you the most in terms of being offensive is the fact you insult and offend pretty much everyone, so it's not as easy to take things personally. Even if you're a member of more than one group targeted

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Don't get me wrong that i'm asking about dick other than mc's......changing race means Grant's dick has grown with change of skin color or not? :KEK: :unsure:
If yes it's win-win situation.
Grants black body is very much intersex from what I could see. He seems to have a masculine chest and face with a feminie lower half, a vulva etc. Which was why he was so angry

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Here's an update on the next update to 23 Sisters. It's gonna be a while before we see a free update. I'm working on my new game Tomboy Supremacy's demo and Alpha at the moment. It'll take about a week and a half to get the Alpha out. Once that's done I'll start work on the 23 Sisters' next Alpha. After that will be the full update to Extra Credit. Then we'll work on the full update to Tomboy Supremacy, and after that the 23 Sisters' full update will be released....for $5. It'll be paid for 1 week then go free.

This next update we'll be going back to form. A road trip incest game. I had to give a view of what Grant was doing and that story is done. Up next Africa. Also we'll have somewhat of a time jump. We're gonna have some new pregnant girls and a few new daunieces. There might also be a pregnant zombie and loli vampire clone. Maybe. Just saying. Anyway, stay tuned...
1.png

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
He seems to have a masculine chest and face with a feminie lower half, a vulva etc. Wh
I was playing in last update shortly after release and i forgot how Grant-able-to-use-N-word looks like ;)

So, that could mean Grant knew his self experiment can go wrong and that's why he has made female clone of himself for his son:unsure:
Grant could expected death faster than change of body:KEK:

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
So the father sends the MC on his mission?
Do all the girls know the MC is their brother and they willingly sleep with him?
Or is he covert/tricking them or something? Latter sounds much more interesting.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Formerly 'Doc5252 Productions'
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Good to know! And thanks for the reply, I appreciate it!
For the covert, can you scheme with girls to get with other girls, and directly lie about being related if they're turned off by incest, etc?
Your renders look great!
No. You can't do that. The sisters are pretty accepting of everyone.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes