Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I don't know, it seems Grant pays for getting the sisters pregnant, not for the number of births
It is also a closed package, it gets everyone pregnant and charges the total, if it does not comply, nothing
Grant as a good grandpa will financially support all mc's children
He's paying for impregnation (for now), but rasing kid isn't cheap: school, college, car and more things are needed
More daunieces, more support is needed from loving grandpa

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thought I'd give everyone an update on the update. Is that correct English? Ahh, who gives a fuck. It makes sense. Anyway, I'm still finishing up the script. It's gonna be long. This release will be the biggest yet. The Alpha is about as long as 0.02 and it's only the first half of 0.03. With what I have planned the Alpha might just be the first quarter.. It's big!! I've got a lot planned for this update. I mean a lot!! You guys are gonna love the end though. It's something that a few people have been requesting. Not gonna say what though. You know, "Spoilers." Have a great weekend.

-Doc

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
Oh, forgot to tell you guys this....The Alpha will be available until about a week before the release of the full update of 0.03. When you see the Alpha go away on Itch, release in imminent. Don't wanna be ripping people off.
I'm waiting here, if not here, then ..... also in the grave ;-)

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
BAHAHAHAHAHA

i wonder how thats actually a crime though, then again it is kansas.
I wonder if she went for it classically, handjob, blowjob and then sex ... can have a corpse erect cock !? or she went for it scientifically, with a knife ;-)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes