Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
I wonder if she went for it classically, handjob, blowjob and then sex ... can have a corpse erect cock !? or she went for it scientifically, with a knife ;-)
When someones die muscles and blood in body are getting hard, body can hardening in some wierd poses sometimes
When mens die their cock can get hard and this hard-on can keep to few hours
If men dead by blodding there are no chance for deadly hard-on

Reactions: BUCCO

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Grant as a good grandpa will financially support all mc's children
He's paying for impregnation (for now), but rasing kid isn't cheap: school, college, car and more things are needed
More daunieces, more support is needed from loving grandpa
Since there is no indication that he has assisted his daughters financially, there is no basis to suppose that he will do so with his grandchildren.
Even more so considering that he is probably not alive to see most.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Since there is no indication that he has assisted his daughters financially, there is no basis to suppose that he will do so with his grandchildren.
Even more so considering that he is probably not alive to see most.
Everything is possible
But knowing how dev likes absurds and conspiracy theorists he will find Cure Grant with weed and he will be happy with granchildren

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
Everything is possible
But knowing how dev likes absurds and conspiracy theorists he will find Cure Grant with weed and he will be happy with granchildren
Everything is possible. agree
But given what Grant showed of his character and his incest fetish, he is more likely to decide to institute an award for the grandson who gets all the granddaughters pregnant than one that will help each one financially.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Everything is possible. agree
But given what Grant showed of his character and his incest fetish, he is more likely to decide to institute an award for the grandson who gets all the granddaughters pregnant than one that will help each one financially.
Left decisions about Grant's choices to dev, he can do everything with his game
Maybe every grandchildren will get a proper slice from Grant's bank account
I don't like talking about "what if", i know what to expect from this game - lewd scenes and incest love
now i'm interested in Tiffany's new events and her dress
I don't want to talk again about fan plot, let the dev show what he can write and apply to game

Reactions: apariciodof

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I'm laying here on my living room couch with my laptop in my lap and music blaring writing the script. I've written 7 pages in the past 3 hours. That's really good. I'm on a roll. You guys are gonna love the twins. They have some secrets that will be revealed when you first meet them.

View attachment 1176710
hmmm so we will see twins more than once, ..nice! ;-) don't worry the secret is safe here hihihi

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm burned out for the day. I wrote for 7 hours today and got 16 pages done. A new record for me. I should be able to finish up the script in the next day or two if I can keep this momentum up. Once I get the script finished I'll start the renders. You guys are gonna love this update. We see some new faces and an old face. Who could it be? I'm not gonna spoil it though. About another week and a half or less until the update is finished hopefully. Don't hold me to it though. It could take longer, but I don't think it will. Fingers crossed.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes