meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Haven't played this but I would hope the inbred banjo playing kid from Deliverance is in there some where along with Dueling Banjos. Hopefully the MC doesn't eventually get caught and made to squeal like a pig.

It's not, but with this dev, I'm willing to bet he's reading this and saying to someone "here, hold my beer...."

oalan96

Feb 22, 2019
First how the hell did they even come up with this idea PURE FUCKING GENIUS second (Don't kink shame me boy) rotflmfao (salute) cant wait for more

Also I don't need da government turning me into a goat mutant.....WTF everyone know s its Horse mutants jeez.....(banjos playing dueling banjos in the back ground)

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
LMAO!! The intro and description sound like my current The Sims 4 game with WickedWhims installed!

alabamabon

Oct 8, 2019
Just to clarify, was Olivia written to have Down Syndrome, or was that "gifted" to her based on how the character model turned out, like what Trey and Matt did with the Matt Damon puppet in Team America: World Police?

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
kinda want to give it a try but their face are the prime example of deform hideous monster

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes