Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
If you haven't. Play Sisterly Lust. It's the GOLD STANDARD. Then you have Parental Love which is even heavier on the pregnant side. If you want more of a good-feel game that's very wholesome then go for My New Family.
Sisterly lust is amazing and I even joined the Patreon for that game when it was still in development.
Parental love is also great, particularly with the mod.
What I like best about both is the pregnancy and the openness that it is incest and non-family NPCs know about it and watch/participate.

I haven't played My New Family. I'm not a fan of that artistic style and I was worried it might be a furry game based on some of the sample images and monster girl tag. It has the incest and pregnancy tags that I like. If you're saying it's worthwhile I'll give it a shot.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
I hear Banjo. You peaked my interest
We actually have 3 5 string banjos. I bought myself a Barnes and Mullins BJ400E, my dad bought himself a BJ500 Troubadore and we have his late brothers 70+ year old Clifford Essex Paragon.

Can't play any of them as my musical talent = non existant but still giving it a go.

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Sisterly lust is amazing and I even joined the Patreon for that game when it was still in development.
Parental love is also great, particularly with the mod.
What I like best about both is the pregnancy and the openness that it is incest and non-family NPCs know about it and watch/participate.

I haven't played My New Family. I'm not a fan of that artistic style and I was worried it might be a furry game based on some of the sample images and monster girl tag. It has the incest and pregnancy tags that I like. If you're saying it's worthwhile I'll give it a shot.
It has 1 girl that has cat features, and the game treats it like those real life cases of babies being born with "monkey tails", other than making jokes about it it doesn't lean into being "furry fetish". MNF is basically the most wholesome thing I've ever seen, big recommend if you want a good time and characters getting to heal from past trauma that you don't actually have to watch happen for once.

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Yeah Sisterly lust is one of the best games made for this genre IMO. Played through a good deal of the games on here now and a lot of them are pretty mediocre at best.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Not sure the Dev realises Deliverance (duelling banjo reference) was set in North East Georgia, not Alabama.

This is a definitely not a high intellect story, but it is quite funny.:)

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Not bad at all. I high key hope the rest of the sisters are in the loli to young teen range; body shape wise. I loved how the first sister's body looked. I like how dumb the jokes are. The game knows what it is and is unbashful. Keep up the good work man.

A nice kind of side pic would be to show a slide of a egg being attacked by sperm when MC cum in his sisters to show them getting preggers.

sperm-entering-egg-cell-1164649.jpg

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Wonder how much of that $12B will be left after all the child support and legal shinanigans are done :LOL:

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Wooooowwww, not 24 hours as past since this game has been posted and it has already 15 pages of comments for it.

Good publicity or bad publicity, this game will be knows for sure. ;)

Reactions: nes0

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I would enjoy the renders but I think you may have doubled the character.

It's a bit of an eyesore.

You have the actual charadter and a shade version slightly higher up, it's like looking at a 3d picture without the glasses.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I would enjoy the renders but I think you may have doubled the character.

It's a bit of an eyesore.

You have the actual charadter and a shade version slightly higher up, it's like looking at a 3d picture without the glasses.
It's her shadow from the light.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes