Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I wanna thank everyone for the great comments. 95%of them were just great. 5% were just assholes who don't have a sense of humor.
I can do both.

Games like this are actually inspiring. I have ideas for stories and I've tried using DAZ but it's so frustratingly slow and difficult. Good job on sticking to it long enough to actually get not just one game but two going and presented.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Is this thread full of jokes or do you people just have really low standards? The writing is atrocious, the premise laughable, the female models ugly, the facial expressions hideous. The MC is even referred to as "MC" rather than your preferred name several times.

It's almost in so bad it's good territory, but not quite.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Is this thread full of jokes or do you people just have really low standards? The writing is atrocious, the premise laughable, the female models ugly, the facial expressions hideous. The MC is even referred to as "MC" rather than your preferred name several times.

If you do not like the game, then do not play it.

A lot of IRL stuff has happened over the last 12 months for us all and it's nice to have a game to "lighten the mood".
There are a few games on this site that have made me laugh, but none as much as this one has.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017

Is it the best game ever? No. Are there issues with the game, writing, and overall story? Sure. The same can be said for every other game I've played here. The game doesn't take itself too seriously, which is a plus to me. It is honestly funny a lot of the time, and in an intentional way unlike a lot of other games here. It's also the first release of the game. We'll have to see where the game goes from here, or if the dev can keep up the level of humor in the game without running out of material or wearing the concept out. But right now the game is a nice change of pace. I've played a lot of incest games here, and this one is something a little different.

Reactions: JMccovery and WaltS

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Ok now that I actually checked it I gotta say that I like it.

This one is about the humour. As I wrote earlier the premise/setting
is already over the top. I mean it literally 23-ups all those other family
games/VNs. ;)

Is it rough around the edges, yes. Could it do with improvements
in a lot of areas, yes. BUT and here comes the most important part
it doesn't take itself too seriously. It's with tongue in cheek.
So it got a good heart and that's more important than superficial stuff
like looks, image, money, rank, etc. ;)

If you want serious, go IRL coz life is dead serious. Haven't met
anyone who got out of it alive. ;)

The render quality is absolutely OK it's not thrown together without
any care. The writing, especially the explaining interludes needs some
work or an editor. The character models sure don't look like photoshopped
magazin cover models but so does no one. If you are into the same
pre- and ready-made DAZ models maybe check out the previous or next
VN one click away.

Me, I am looking forward to new and quirky encounters all around the world.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've got an updated version with some spelling, and grammatical errors fixed. I also fixed where it would say MC instead of the character's name.

PC -
MAC -
Linux -

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I've got an updated version with some spelling, and grammatical errors fixed. I also fixed where it would say MC instead of the character's name.

PC -
MAC -
Linux -
On it

lardtree90

Feb 16, 2018
Good lord, these might be some of the ugliest characters I've ever seen. A+ for realism on making them look inbred. Hard pass on this.

• Haha
Reactions: Skargaroth

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Hoping that the 2nd sister.. Or any sister.. Gets some fishnet stockings ;) If we're gonna go kinky lets at least get something to look at.

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
I wanna be brutally honest here, and this is just my thoughts on it, if you enjoy it great, this is just what I think.

I'll give anything a chance, but I won't be picking this game back up after that intro to it. The girls are fugly compared to what I'm used to playing, and they are so fucking stupid that I almost punched my computer. "Uncle Buck is the son of god" no the fuck he ain't. "Covid was caused by the moth man raping people" What the actual fuck is wrong with you? They were so stupid that it actually killed my boner. The idea sounded fun, hooking up with 23 sisters, but the game is just, no.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes