RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Should probably avoid using the letter C next to a version number as C usually stands for Censored.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
I'm glad you liked it. Stay tuned, because version 0.02 is even funnier. Well, I think it is.
Appreciate ya Dev(y) As soon as your profile is approved on SubscribeStar I will be throwing a few bucks into the hat. Can't wait to see where this goes. The twist at the end was golden _ fucking hilarious! :D:LOL::p

Last edited:
Reactions: Skargaroth

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh, for those of you that we're betting that my Patreon would be shut down in less than 24 hours after the games release, well, I'm sorry to say, that it's still up. As long as I don't release the game on the site I think I'm okay. Probably. Maybe. Okay, I have no fucking clue. Fingers crossed.

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the fuck out of this. If I can make a small suggestion, maybe make the sex last a little bit longer? I mean, you know like for fap purposes lol. I found the whole Tiffany scene surprisingly hot.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed the fuck out of this. If I can make a small suggestion, maybe make the sex last a little bit longer? I mean, you know like for fap purposes lol. I found the whole Tiffany scene surprisingly hot.
I'm glad you liked it. The sex scenes will be a little longer in version 0.02. Sex scene dialog is hard to write to tell the truth. I'll try harder.

Reactions: Corambis

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh, for those of you that we're betting that my Patreon would be shut down in less than 24 hours after the games release, well, I'm sorry to say, that it's still up. As long as I don't release the game on the site I think I'm okay. Probably. Maybe. Okay, I have no fucking clue. Fingers crossed.
If you advertise the game there you probably can still get your page shut down.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah for this type of games subscribestar it's the more viable option, they aren't as strict as patreon in terms of the type of content you can create. I hope it gets approved soon. You're starting to see some games that just skip patreon completely and only have subscribestar pages and they can still get a lot of support.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The dialog was great. You are doing a great job. Will there be more Tiffany fucking? I actually quite like her lol
Oh, yeah. If you like some Tiffany fucking you're gonna love version 0.02. You'll actually learn something interesting about Tiffany about halfway through 0.02. Trust me, you'll like it. It's kind of a surprise, so I'm not gonna say more.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I am going to go way out on a limb and say that since Tiff thinks incest is God's mandate and she is just as related to these 23 sisters.... oops 22 other sisters she will want in on the fuck fest

Might be better odds of impregnation if you are always fucking two relatives per session, I don't think she can math her way out of that one

Reactions: Apostate

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am going to go way out on a limb and say that since Tiff thinks incest is God's mandate and she is just as related to these 23 sisters.... oops 22 other sisters she will want in on the fuck fest

Might be better odds of impregnation if you are always fucking two relatives per session, I don't think she can math her way out of that one
All I'll say is "Stay Tuned." You're gonna want to play 0.02.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes