ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I wanna be brutally honest here, and this is just my thoughts on it, if you enjoy it great, this is just what I think.

I'll give anything a chance, but I won't be picking this game back up after that intro to it. The girls are fugly compared to what I'm used to playing, and they are so fucking stupid that I almost punched my computer. "Uncle Buck is the son of god" no the fuck he ain't. "Covid was caused by the moth man raping people" What the actual fuck is wrong with you? They were so stupid that it actually killed my boner. The idea sounded fun, hooking up with 23 sisters, but the game is just, no.
they're supposed to be hickish and stupid ... I think you missed the point ...

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Okay everyone, I have a dilemma. Do I abandon my other game, The Mysterious Island, or just put it on hold and finish it in the future?
on hold for sure. While I do totally prefer daz style over koikatsu (mostly because I actually played koikatsu and now I can't unsee how limited the animation variation is), I did still find MI interesting and was looking forward to playing more of it.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh, and if you don't like the Mothman rape part, definitely don't play version 0.02 because the main character goes into great detail about octopus' raping dolphins. Let's just say, he's not the best teacher.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I'm halfway through writing the script for version 0.02. Akeko's story is done and I'm about to start Yuna's story. The new update will be a little longer than the first release. I don't know by how much though. I've also started doing a few renders. I normally don't start doing renders until after I write the script, but decided to try something different. I'm really glad so many people love my game. I really enjoy making this game and hope to be working on it for a long time. I will try to get a new update out around every month and a half to every two months. It could be longer or even shorter than that, but that's my goal. I won't publish release dates until I'm basically done with the update, so don't ask for a dates. I hope you all have a great week.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Why do i have a strange feeling that in the end, the father will just get up and say "surprise, is all a joke :ROFLMAO:", and the mc will but a bullet in his head for that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Apostate
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes