Brinto27

Nov 11, 2020
It would be great if it had an android port. Thing is that, my laptop is kinda freaking me out for a few days with its lacks, probably hard dicks failure, or something like that. The story's kinda intriguing to say the least..

intpov90

Aug 27, 2019
Really fun game, love the premise.

Edit: Oh also, would it be possible to manually enter the sister's age when we meet them?

Something like "XXXXXX is my sister and she is: XX." you could leave the default to 18+ based on your preference. Its just fun to customise things.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
First how the hell did they even come up with this idea PURE FUCKING GENIUS second (Don't kink shame me boy) rotflmfao (salute) cant wait for more

Also I don't need da government turning me into a goat mutant.....WTF everyone know s its Horse mutants jeez.....(banjos playing dueling banjos in the back ground)
Well, first I did a bunch of cocaine, then I smoked some meth. After that I drank a lot of vodka. Soon after it was time for the weed. Then after that was a handful of quaaludes. Once the quaaludes took effect I shot up a bunch or herion. By then the creative juices were flowing and the idea just came to me.

Zioner35

Sep 16, 2017
Well, first I did a bunch of cocaine, then I smoked some meth. After that I drank a lot of vodka. Soon after it was time for the weed. Then after that was a handful of quaaludes. Once the quaaludes took effect I shot up a bunch or herion. By then the creative juices were flowing and the idea just came to me.
Sounds like natural talent to me.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I don't do drugs. Drugs are bad! I'm just naturally fucked up in the head. Shame on you. LOL
hmm, so which is it? drugs or no drugs?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
For some strange reason you reminded me of this movie classic.

Fear & Loathing02.jpg

:D :D :D

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Loli and Pregnancy Yes...

*Saw Game Profile Pic in bigger size *

Err...

* Looks at the thumbnails *

Aha...

* Deck got confused *

@_@

Will Watch this for now.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
I just wanted to tell everyone that one of the first things I'm gonna invest in for the project will be some animation packages for DAZ3D. In some future updates there will be animations. Not 0.02 but maybe 0.03. Hopefully.
If you're referring to the stimuli(sp?) animations on Renderotica, I'd advise against it. They're awfully overused at this point, but at the same time, I suppose you could say some animations are better than none. I would recommend taking the time to learn them with a program of your choice, would probably pay off more in the end.

Regardless, I'm enjoying what's there so far. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Edit: One other thing that sort of bugged me while playing was the "Thinking - lorem lorem. . .". Not sure if it italics are being used for something else in the game, but I'd try using italics to imply thought. A bit cleaner (along with being more universally understood.) and less jarring.

Last edited:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
If you're referring to the stimuli(sp?) animations on Renderotica, I'd advise against it. They're awfully overused at this point, but at the same time, I suppose you could say some animations are better than none. I would recommend taking the time to learn them with a program of your choice, would probably pay off more in the end.

Regardless, I'm enjoying what's there so far. Will be keeping an eye on this one.

Edit: One other thing that sort of bugged me while playing was the "Thinking - lorem lorem. . .". Not sure if it italics are being used for something else in the game, but I'd try using italics to imply thought. A bit cleaner (along with being more universally understood.) and less jarring.
Actually I'm looking at AnimArts.

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- 23 Sisters v0.01c

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes