Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :- 23 Sisters v0.01c

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks, bro. I wish I knew how to make Android ports.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Oh oh, I hear the sirens from the Patreon coppers. Developers should start dropping Patreon in mass, nothing will hurt them more than when they can no longer leach off of you.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh oh, I hear the sirens from the Patreon coppers. Developers should start dropping Patreon in mass, nothing will hurt them more than when they can no longer leach off of you.
I plan on dropping Patreon as soon as my SubscribeStar account is verified.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
I tried to get it up and running in December, but SubscribeStar said I had to wait until the game was released and reapply. On Saturday I reapplied, but they have yet to confirm me.
I plan on dropping Patreon as soon as my SubscribeStar account is verified.
I am sure they will accept you, hang in there. I would be glad to support you once you move. Where can I find your other game? I hope I do not have to go to Patreon for that.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I am sure they will accept you, hang in there. I would be glad to support you once you move. Where can I find your other game? I hope I do not have to go to Patreon for that.
I'm actually uploading and setting up an Itch.to account at this moment. I'll post the link when I'm done setting it up.

Specter2470

Aug 12, 2019
Somewhat interesting premise - not sure about the $12 billion inheritance, but whatever - only thing is the girls look so ANGRY. Really kills the boner

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Somewhat interesting premise - not sure about the $12 billion inheritance, but whatever - only thing is the girls look so ANGRY. Really kills the boner
Oh come on man...
Don't tell me you never wanted your dick sucked by Meth-Gollum.
Plus this game is hilarious as fuck.

Reactions: orto23

JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
So, finally convinced myself to play, and the first thing I have to say is instead of Grant joking that he's from Squigglyfoot, you should've gone with either Intercourse or Smut Eye.

Yes, there are towns here in Alabama named such. Don't ask me why, I just giggle like an idiot when I pass through/by them.

Edit: (clears throat) Is that there one of them there "Ahh Hey Gow" faces she be makin'? Looks like she stubbed her pinky toe while trying to walk to the shitter in the dark. 2021-03-16.png

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, finally convinced myself to play, and the first thing I have to say is instead of Grant joking that he's from Squigglyfoot, you should've gone with either Intercourse or Smut Eye.

Yes, there are towns here in Alabama named such. Don't ask me why, I just giggle like an idiot when I pass through/by them.

Edit: (clears throat) Is that there one of them there "Ahh Hey Gow" faces she be makin'? Looks like she stubbed her pinky toe while trying to walk to the shitter in the dark. View attachment 1087775
Thanks for the pic, I did not want to go back through the game just yet for it.

Tag added.
  • Ahegao [Used when a character displays a orgasm face with her tongue sticking out.]

Dang... my brain can 't handle this... hahahahaha... freakin' test questions... XD

and this girl looks like freakin' Chucky... XD

dunno if i should get scared, laugh, or get horny...

View attachment 1087785
    Oral Sex tag added.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes