Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah the roommate thing is very silly. It would make more sense if the father just sends the mc on a quest to fuck the daughters of his old friends or something like that. The roommates scenario here doesn't make sense at all :KEK:

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Wait so this dude has 23 daughters and a major incest fetish but laments not being able to impregnate close family members?

Guess you don't have to be a genius to become a billionaire...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wait so this dude has 23 daughters and a major incest fetish but laments not being able to impregnate close family members?

I mean he needed to wait for them all to grow up a little bit :KEK:

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

I mean he needed to wait for them all to grow up a little bit :KEK:
Yep needed to wait till they all grew up and before that happen he got sick and no longer able to perform the acts.
Alas MC gets to do it for us. :giggle: :p:love:

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been working on version 0.02 since Saturday. Things are going well. I'm about 60% of the way done writing the script and have already started doing renders. This update is what I like to call the "Asian Update." Two Asian girls will be in the update. Akeko you've heard about. The other girl will be a big breasted Indian girl named Yuna. You can find pics of both of them on my Discord. It will take around a month and a half to two months to get the update out. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the intro. Just to let you know 0.02 is three times more crazy!!

-Doc

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh god... the latest review of this game... xD

I sometimes really don't understand how people can be so dense and don't get even a simple joke.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Should I add the sick, disgusting, totally perverted and completely immoral Japanese fetish, the head pat? I think I'm gonna do it. I don't care if people call me a fucking pervert because of it.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
I mean, you're literally making Alabama Simulator, with comedy. Not even in the game. I just glanced at picture 4 (or 5) on the main page and started dying from laughter. (stuck at home because I literally cannot talk as my voice is gone and my job requires me to talk pretty much for 9 hours straight)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Should I add the sick, disgusting, totally perverted and completely immoral Japanese fetish, the head pat? I think I'm gonna do it. I don't care if people call me a fucking pervert because of it.
I can do you one better...

How about holding hands... In public?

Yes I know I'm a sick fuck.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes