Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
The MC is a joke. A Gender Studies degree, really? It was only a matter of time before he became a sexual predator anyway.

Yes some of the jokes are like so much blunt force to the head. It's almost like the sisters were something from a 4chan post. If there is any redemption for the MC, it will be after he does his part, he actually takes some responsibility for his actions. Of course given the flavor of this game, he'll do a second round or more on some of them.
I'll give you a clue. In 0.02 you learn what a great-grandaniece is. I'm not gonna explain what it is here. Play 0.02.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Well, first I did a bunch of cocaine, then I smoked some meth. After that I drank a lot of vodka. Soon after it was time for the weed. Then after that was a handful of quaaludes. Once the quaaludes took effect I shot up a bunch or herion. By then the creative juices were flowing and the idea just came to me.
Sounds like a standard Saturday night back in 2010ish.

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
I dunno. I get the feeling the game is leaning a bit too hard on "it's a parody" as a shield against any kind of criticism of anything janky about it because "that's how it's supposed to be". The story is stupid, contrived and frankly ridiculous? "That's the idea!" The character models are uglier than necessary? "They're meant to be!" The characters are all one-note stereotypes (the Japanese sister apparently looks like she's 12 and has a tentacle fetish, because of course she fucking does)? "That's the joke!" The father character is such as asshole that I wish he'd just fucking drop dead already? "It's satire!"

I can't help feeling the story concept could actually produce something potentially rather interesting, but the developer doesn't seem to WANT to make something interesting, they want to make "incest-fuck and impregnate 23 female stereotypes just because, and tell a bunch of dumb jokes, anything else doesn't matter because it's a parody". I'll play along for a few updates at least, but I have a nasty feeling the concept is just going to get old long before we manage to fuck 'em all.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
I dunno. I get the feeling the game is leaning a bit too hard on "it's a parody" as a shield against any kind of criticism of anything janky about it because "that's how it's supposed to be". The story is stupid, contrived and frankly ridiculous? "That's the idea!" The character models are uglier than necessary? "They're meant to be!" The characters are all one-note stereotypes (the Japanese sister apparently looks like she's 12 and has a tentacle fetish, because of course she fucking does)? "That's the joke!" The father character is such as asshole that I wish he'd just fucking drop dead already? "It's satire!"

I can't help feeling the story concept could actually produce something potentially rather interesting, but the developer doesn't seem to WANT to make something interesting, they want to make "incest-fuck and impregnate 23 female stereotypes just because, and tell a bunch of dumb jokes, anything else doesn't matter because it's a parody". I'll play along for a few updates at least, but I have a nasty feeling the concept is just going to get old long before we manage to fuck 'em all.
[/QUOTE

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Man this is like watching wrestling and complaining that the fights and storylines aren't believable.

Feb 7, 2018

Look man, this isn't dadism, which tries to escape criticism by premptively declaring itself pointless. There is a point here, you just happen to disagree with it.

It doesn't arouse YOUR interest? That's fine, but since I feel that this is meant to be constructive criticism, I feel the need to state that there is nothing constructive about making criticisms based purely on your personal interests. After all, it's now what you do but how you do it.

And "incest-fuck and impregnate 23 female stereotypes just because, and tell a bunch of dumb jokes, anything else doesn't matter because it's a parody"? That CAN be made interesting. As in it being interesting doesn't depend on the approach, though that admittedly helps.

In the end, the question people have to ask themselves is: Is this enjoyable? Do I get anything out of this? And when making criticisms you have to make sure that if the answer is "no", that it isn't simply because it's not your cup of tea.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
If someone does not recognize who is being lampooned with the stereotypes ,or are offended because they feel that they themselves have been lampooned, or does not recognize what banjos have to do with anything, and has never heard of or seen the movie "Deliverance", then I could see why they would have a hard time understanding the humor. A good understanding of North American stereotypes and North American movie culture is probably needed to get the most out of this introduction to the game

Last edited:
Reactions: hornyandevil

hornyandevil

Dec 22, 2017
If someone does not recognize who is being lampooned with the stereotypes ,or are offended because they feel that they themselves have been lampooned, or does not recognize what banjos have to do with anything, and has never heard of or seen the movie "Deliverance", then I could see why they would have a hard time understanding the humor. A good understanding of North American stereotypes and North American movie culture is probably needed to get the most out of this introduction to the game
If you get the word "Lampooned" you get the humor and you know who Chevy Chase is ;)

Reactions: frozted and orto23
3.40 star(s) 112 Votes