Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh, I forgot to tell you, my Patreon is still up and running a week after releasing this game. I may have found a loophole for Patreon. As long as the game's title isn't mentioned and you never release the game on the site, I'm thinking you're okay. Fingers crossed.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
This game is Whack.
I love it. With a name like 23 Sisters, you could conceivably have 23 Chapters, a new sister and ministory every update. Get a lot of mileage out of a simple story line.
AND it apparently has a Meth Gollum: Who knew that be an exciting thing? (or even a thing)
Great work Dev! Very Much looking forward to what you produce.
Captain Red

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
This game is Whack.
I love it. With a name like 23 Sisters, you could conceivably have 23 Chapters, a new sister and ministory every update. Get a lot of mileage out of a simple story line.
AND it apparently has a Meth Gollum: Who knew that be an exciting thing? (or even a thing)
Great work Dev! Very Much looking forward to what you produce.
Captain Red
Glad you like it. The next chapter will have two new sisters in it. Akeko was talked about in 0.01, but we'll also meet Yuna, a big tittied Indian chick. Thanks for playing.

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Oh, I forgot to tell you, my Patreon is still up and running a week after releasing this game. I may have found a loophole for Patreon. As long as the game's title isn't mentioned and you never release the game on the site, I'm thinking you're okay. Fingers crossed.
I have donated to you on itch instead, not someone who will support groups who censor artists. Good luck

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Ok
Nice game

But I have one question if girls are going to be loli then there will be virgin girls to
So not
Because I don't think many players will like loli girls with out virgin

And is there going to be any normal girls not loli type
Yes to both. There will be some virgins in some future updates. There will be a non-loli in the next update. A big tittied Indian girl named Yuna. Search this thread to find a picture of her.

RedPyrate

Oct 11, 2017
Here's a general rule of thumb: Respect your audience. If you don't like a choice, just don't program it. It's that simple.

But if you do program it, don't judge players for choosing it*.

And if you decide to comment on their decision, after all - at the very least don't do it in an insulting way.

* btw: You realize that some players might make choices out of pure curiosity, right?
Thinkin that goes both ways. Respect the game developer.
Great to get some feedback from players, but we are just spectators in the Meth_Gollum universe here. Developer's concepts AND choices.
Captain Red

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes