JMccovery

Mar 7, 2018
Thanks for your work. Now go and enjoy some well earned Alabama Meth. You deserve it.
Apparently, we do have the best meth here, not that I've tried it. Had a neighbor that blew his trailer up making meth with his weird girlfriend/ex-wife (don't ask, I didn't get it either).

I remember first time meeting him, he told me that the scars and splotches on his arm were from being shipfitting welder...

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
The script for 0.02 is DONE!! I though it'd be longer than 0.01 but it turned out to be just a tiny bit shorter. Still, gonna take the rest of the day off and get back to rendering tomorrow.
Just out of interest do you have a buymeacoffee account? I don't mind chucking the odd couple of quid your way as this game seems like it's gonna be worth it for the sh*ts and giggles.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Just out of interest do you have a buymeacoffee account? I don't mind chucking the odd couple of quid your way as this game seems like it's gonna be worth it for the sh*ts and giggles.
I do not. I only have an Itch and Patreon at the moment. I'm still waiting for my SubscribeStar account to be verified.

Geolin

Jan 12, 2019
It's always nice to see devs who interact with their audience on here or anywhere else, cheers.
Also out of curiosity, how long does it take you to rig and render a sequence? (of average length, for examples sake) I find how things are made quite intriguing.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
It's always nice to see devs who interact with their audience on here or anywhere else, cheers.
Also out of curiosity, how long does it take you to rig and render a sequence? (of average length, for examples sake) I find how things are made quite intriguing.
It depends on a lot of things. The big one is assets in the scene. The less assets the quicker the render. It also depends on your graphics card. Mine's not the best, but it takes me around 2-45 minutes to render a picture. Usually it's around 10 minutes.

Reactions: Geolin

Geolin

Jan 12, 2019
It depends on a lot of things. The big one is assets in the scene. The less assets the quicker the render. It also depends on your graphics card. Mine's not the best, but it takes me around 2-45 minutes to render a picture. Usually it's around 10 minutes.
Makes sense, thanks.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Back to rendering. I woke up a little late today. Alright I woke up way late today. Making me tell the truth. You guys should be ashamed of yourself for making me tell the truth. Anyway, I’ve returned to rendering after finishing the script yesterday. I just started rendering around 20 minutes ago. Things are going well so far. Everyone have a great week.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes