Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay everyone, I have a dilemma. Do I abandon my other game, The Mysterious Island, or just put it on hold and finish it in the future?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Okay everyone, I have a dilemma. Do I abandon my other game, The Mysterious Island, or just put it on hold and finish it in the future?
The popularity of this game really seems to be taking off. Maybe keep monitoring for a bit longer to see if it continues. If it does, then you might actually want to put the other one on hold and come back to it later. Definitely need to stick with what is working and is the most popular. (Not saying the other game isn't, but you seem to have struck gold here...300+ posts and 70K views in 1 day...not bad!).

Always a good plan to have a back up game in the works that you can jump back into immediately after you finish this one.

Reactions: Uthuriel

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I don't think you should abandon your other game put it on-hold and maybe work on it a bit when you are stuck or whatever with this game.

I haven't played the game yet and I'm not sure what it will be in the end, what I mean is will the MC only go to the sister's fuck and maybe impregnate them, or will this become more than that I mean will the sisters be his harem?

Reactions: UrchinHank

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I don't think you should abandon your other game put it on-hold and maybe work on it a bit when you are stuck or whatever with this game.

I haven't played the game yet and I'm not sure what it will be in the end, what I mean is will the MC only go to the sister's fuck and maybe impregnate them, or will this become more than that I mean will the sisters be his harem?
As far as I can tell just by reading (I haven't played either), probably won't be romance, harem or virgins. :(

• Sad
Reactions: HansDampf788

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I enjoyed this initial release of the game, and I've signed up at Patreon. Looks like Subcribestar wasn't ready to go yet. I definitely had at least $5 worth of fun this last update. There were a few places where there seemed to be some writing mistakes, such as when it referred to the MC as their name or even "MC", while other times it used "you". I think "you" would have worked better overall, but part of that's just personal preference. Another personal preference thing would be longer sex scenes, showing penetration and cum shots, although I realize that's another level of complication there. Overall though, loved the humor and the fast pace of the game. It's not too many incest games that let you have incest in the first release, but then again there's at least 23 sisters to get through.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I wanna thank everyone for the great comments. 95%of them were just great. 5% were just assholes who don't have a sense of humor.
I mostly just waiting to see where the game goes, since I usually play incest games for the romance and potential harem elements, seems this won't have that, but if I need a laugh I'll pick this up.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think putting the game on hold is the best option, a lot of people before they decide to support a dev they like to check if that dev has done other games and having an abandoned sometimes makes people wonder if this is just another game that the dev will eventually just give up on.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
Definitely don't abandon The Mysterious Island. I've played neither game yet, I enjoy games with humor, which is why I chose to read this thread with holy moley so many posts so quickly, but maybe a couple months updating this, and an update on that so as to not burn out (and then either end too abruptly, or abandon either) on a single story at a time.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes