Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Oh, I should tell you guys, that the Alpha has one of the biggest sex scenes ever put in an AVG. Seriously, I'm hoping my GTX 1060 can handle it. It's massive!!

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Can't say without spoilers. It would be considered an orgy though, so...
So Grant flew in Akeko, her grandmother and Yuna along with streaming the orgy to his hospital room.;):sneaky::cool: not to mention have wedding rings for all them.

Darklord1234

Jul 13, 2018
Is there somewhere to get the latest update other than patreon? Don't get me wrong, I'd pay if I wasn't a poor slob cuz this game is amusing as fuck, but well, I am a poor slob lol.Seriously tho, any links to most recent version?

Reactions: LeeT0

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Is there somewhere to get the latest update other than patreon? Don't get me wrong, I'd pay if I wasn't a poor slob cuz this game is amusing as fuck, but well, I am a poor slob lol.Seriously tho, any links to most recent version?
The latest version is in the OP. Everyone gets it free same day. No one gets special treatment.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Special report incoming.

DO NOT LOOK. I really mean it do not look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Read last.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have you ever thought about changing Med's. What your taking isn't working. Your still a sick person, and need serious help. Maybe an anemia would do you some good. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: a1fox3

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I did some renders and set building for 23 Sisters today. Can't post anything without spoiling though. Sorry. I've also started doing some character creation for Daddy's Little Girls. I'll be posting some stuff about DLG on Discord when I get farther along. I have a small feeling that DLG will be banned here on F95. We'll see. Talk to ya guys tomorrow.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, so the youngest daughter for Daddy's Little Girls has been created. She's still a work in progress. I don't feel like I can post a pic of her here on this thread, but if you're interested in seeing her she's been posted on my Discord and SubscribeStar accounts. It's a public post on SubscribeStar. Check her out and tell me what you think. You'll see why the game will be banned on this site.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Okay, so the youngest daughter for Daddy's Little Girls has been created. She's still a work in progress. I don't feel like I can post a pic of her here on this thread, but if you're interested in seeing her she's been posted on my Discord and SubscribeStar accounts. It's a public post on SubscribeStar. Check her out and tell me what you think. You'll see why the game will be banned on this site.
There are games here that are far worse, and yet allowed.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I am really excited for Daddy's little girls. The idea of a game like proud father but with this game's comedy just sounds awesome. Too many games try to go with the "serious" route, it's refreshing when you have a game like this, that doesn't take itself too seriously.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Me thinks your right... Certainly pushing it on that one.... :)

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes