UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
I'd be happy to subscribestar you for $1 to maybe $3 (probably $2) a month, but $5 seems highish.
I'm okay with $3 on Patreon, but kinda also want DLG content... eventually.
Look, I live in New Mexico (possibly a site for one of the 23), and might make okayish money for here if not for student loans and wanting to make sure my mom doesn't live in a shack, and also I drink a lot, plus have a video game addiction no one understands due to lack of time 'cause work.
Those are probably all excuses.
I'll probably get around to the $3 tier patreon (I prefer subscribestar) soon.
I do patreon for most "normalish" (podcasts, webcomics) stuff, but, eh....

apariciodof

Feb 1, 2018
I started working on DLGs a little today, because i have a small feeling that it's gonna win the poll. I mean it's just a small feeling, but I'm going with it. Always trust your gut.
In that case, you should work on TMI instead of DLC, to finish offending everyone

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I've been mostly taking a week off of 23 Sisters. I have worked on it a little, but not much. That doesn't mean I haven't been working though. I've been creating characters for Daddy's Little Girls. I've already created the youngest daughter, Julia, the youngest niece, Hannah, and the middle daughter, Sara. I'm gonna be working on the eldest daughter, Carrie, and the eldest niece, no name yet, today. I'm gonna get back to work on 23 Sisters on Sunday. I just had to take a break from it for a little while. It burned me out a little. Thanks for understanding guys. If you want to see renders of the characters I've created check out Discord. Also, I might be able to release DLGs here on F95 with a patch. I might have got someone to do that for me. I have no idea how to do a patch. We'll see. Have a good one!!

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
I've been mostly taking a week off of 23 Sisters. I have worked on it a little, but not much. That doesn't mean I haven't been working though. I've been creating characters for Daddy's Little Girls. I've already created the youngest daughter, Julia, the youngest niece, Hannah, and the middle daughter, Sara. I'm gonna be working on the eldest daughter, Carrie, and the eldest niece, no name yet, today. I'm gonna get back to work on 23 Sisters on Sunday. I just had to take a break from it for a little while. It burned me out a little. Thanks for understanding guys. If you want to see renders of the characters I've created check out Discord. Also, I might be able to release DLGs here on F95 with a patch. I might have got someone to do that for me. I have no idea how to do a patch. We'll see. Have a good one!!
Burnout is something you should be very wary of. It loves to sneak up on you and next thing you know... auch. You have to make sure to pace yourself. Especially with a project where you use humor in such a dasterdly way ;)

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I plan on taking more breaks. It may cause the games to take a little longer to get out, but people seem to be okay with that, as long as I don't abandon them. That's why I plan to work on one game one month and the new game after that and so on. That way I don't get burned out working on the same thing over and over.

I should also mention to everyone that Daddy's Little Girls will have a point system and an optional built-in walkthrough for people who want to use it. Just remember that the wrong answer is usually the correct answer. Don't follow your instincts with this game. It'll get you nowhere.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I plan on taking more breaks. It may cause the games to take a little longer to get out, but people seem to be okay with that, as long as I don't abandon them. That's why I plan to work on one game one month and the new game after that and so on. That way I don't get burned out working on the same thing over and over.

I should also mention to everyone that Daddy's Little Girls will have a point system and an optional built-in walkthrough for people who want to use it. Just remember that the wrong answer is usually the correct answer. Don't follow your instincts with this game. It'll get you nowhere.
Story of my Life...... o_O

Breaks are good for ya.... (y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Also, I might be able to release DLGs here on F95 with a patch. I might have got someone to do that for me. I have no idea how to do a patch. We'll see. Have a good one!!
I used to be a uploader, its easy. Under the Extras line add another one named Patch (keep it bold) and simply add the Hyperlinked text.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes