Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
WELL, IT HAPPENED!! I hit my first goal of $400!! Start sending in your ideas for a custom character for Daddy's Little Girls if you are a subscriber. The character will be a schoolmate and friend of either Julie or Sara. You're preference. I'll pick what I believe to be the best 3 then I'll do a poll that all subscribers will be able to vote in. Good luck!! Send your ideas to me on the SubscribeStar Talk Channel on my Discord. Contest ends when 23 Sister's new update is released.

Last edited:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Ok, dear Doc5252. I don't know who you are, but by any means, you should be accounted among the great master of literature of all time. This game is just... it's just... Damn, how did you even though about it? You fucking genius!

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Ok, dear Doc5252. I don't know who you are, but by any means, you should be accounted among the great master of literature of all time. This game is just... it's just... Damn, how did you even though about it? You fucking genius!
Thanks. Please put this in the review section. PLEASE!! It's the best complement I've been given.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
With 23 sisters, it's almost as if it were made to be a 24 episode/season TV series. Sort of like the Friday the 13th series, where they had to recover a cursed item every week.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Beautiful image.
Could it be that some of the girls have pubic hair?
I really do not understand the obsession that exists in some media that all women are completely shaved
Back when Deep Throat was released, a woman shaving her pubes (as Linda Lovelace did) was definitely out of the norm. I remember the uproar about the practice, claiming that it was "juvenilizing" women, an underage fetish. Now, natural pubes are considered a fetish. How times change.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Doc5252 speaking of uncle buck, have you ever watch the movie of the same name? it's a pretty good comedy and i think some references could be made. like the jalopy car who's tailpipe backfires like a gunshot scaring the shit out of people in the vicinity! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Machete

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Doc5252 speaking of uncle buck, have you ever watch the movie of the same name? it's a pretty good comedy and i think some references could be made. like the jalopy car who's tailpipe backfires like a gunshot scaring the shit out of people in the vicinity! :ROFLMAO:
A long time ago. I haven't seen that movie in decades. Wasn't that Macaulay Culkin's first movie too? I think he was. No Home Alone without Uncle Buck.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Thought I'd give an update on 23 Sisters. I'm planning for a Saturday release. It'll probably be around 3pm EST if not earlier. I'm on scene 10 of 14. The rest of the scenes are pretty short. There is still one more sex scene to do, but it shouldn't take to long to finish. There are a total of four sex scenes in 0.04. Also the Alpha has been taken off Itch and SS. See ya this weekend and I hope you guys like the update.

-Doc5252

Last edited:

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
A long time ago. I haven't seen that movie in decades. Wasn't that Macaulay Culkin's first movie too? I think he was. No Home Alone without Uncle Buck.

sure seems to be the case! man, i wish i still had a working VCR. had so many old movies on tape. i wonder if i could find it on some shady pirate site... don't know one for old movies though.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I haven't seen anyone else mention it, but somehow Tiffany reminds me of the character, Tiffany "Pennsatucky" Doggett, from Orange is the New Black. Especially when she has her hands up in praise.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
mh1.png
I've started rendering this morning. I'm gonna try to finish all the remaining renders for 0.04 today. I'm not sure how many I've got to do, but I should be able to get the rest done today. If not, early tomorrow. I'm still planning for a Saturday release.

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Anyone know of similar pregnancy games like this that are more of a sandbox type of game? A lot of the renpy games are linear and you have to go to each girl in order instead of picking one from a few that are available. Incubus City would be an example of the type I'm looking for.

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes