Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Okay, $93 more dollars until I reach my first goal of $400 on SubscribeStar. I'm gonna have to find a way to celebrate. How about a custom character for DLGs from my subscribers? I want you guys to come up with a character, but don't tell me until we reach the first goal. I'll pick three that I think are the best and then we'll do a poll on those three. THE FUTURE BELONGS TO YOU!!

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
I know this is a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Would you guys care if instead of two sisters per update I do one instead? It would give me more time for character development for the harem girls. I should say that most of the time there will be two new girls but one of them wouldn't be a sister. It would be like I'm doing now. The first half of the update would focus on the harem, and the second half the MC and one of the harem girls would go on an adventure.
Character development also

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
That's good there are planned events with tweens :KEK: for next update, i thought you forgot about them
But talking serious they are Tiff's subordinates and they should be in every update
Tiffany, Tammy and Sammy - Lovely Incest Trio :love:
We'll be spending a lot of time with Sammy in the second half of 0.04. Tiffany is spending time with Krissy in this update, so you need a new travel partner.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Writing, writing, writing. I've written 13 pages so far today. I would like to get at least 40 for the update as usual. This one might go a little over though. I'm on page 30 and still have a lot more to write. Who will join the harem, Mary, Jessica or maybe both? Or maybe neither. I'm having a lot of fun writing this update. We get a lot of things explained. Things will make a lot more sense in this update. It's still crazy as hell though. I just explain some stuff that might have confused you.

couldyounot

Feb 21, 2021
Writing, writing, writing. I've written 13 pages so far today. I would like to get at least 40 for the update as usual. This one might go a little over though. I'm on page 30 and still have a lot more to write. Who will join the harem, Mary, Jessica or maybe both? Or maybe neither. I'm having a lot of fun writing this update. We get a lot of things explained. Things will make a lot more sense in this update. It's still crazy as hell though. I just explain some stuff that might have confused you.
My vote is for both! ;)

Dec 15, 2017
Man, it is always great to hear about your excitement when writing for this game. I don't know about anyone else, but it makes me happy to hear.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I actually just finished. The script for 0.04 is complete. I'll start rendering tomorrow. We might have a new update this weekend.
Damn your a workaholic Doc5252 just don't burn yourself out take a day off between finishing the script and starting the renders (same goes when finishing the renders and starting the script).

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Damn your a workaholic Doc5252 just don't burn yourself out take a day off between finishing the script and starting the renders (same goes when finishing the renders and starting the script).
I just took two days off. I'm all right to work the next couple days. I'm gonna work three day, then take a day off then work three more and so on. I wouldn't be surprised if the update is out this weekend. Most likely early next week, but you never know.

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I should probably announce this...Starting with the Alpha of 0.04 there will be an "Official Android Version" of 23 Sisters from now on. The Alpha has an Official Android Version, but 0.04 will be the first full update for Android, officially. It took me a while to find someone I trusted to do it. I did find that person. ShaddyModda is now my official coder and Android version creator. Sorry it took so long.

-Doc

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes