PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Where does the walkthrough mod go? It said to put it in the config folder, but it doesn't have one. Are they meant to go in the game folder and replace a couple files already there?

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
Where does the walkthrough mod go? It said to put it in the config folder, but it doesn't have one. Are they meant to go in the game folder and replace a couple files already there?
if it's not the same version of the game as the mod (v0.3e) (best to use the 2nd mod the one with music its up to date with the version out here) it won't work and like Doc said just put it in the game folder and when it ask you if you want to over ride the files say yes. when you start or load a game go to the mod menu next to the quick save to turn on the walkthrough.

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Wow, you polished her model, she had longer hair, hair were more ginger/red, also her boobs were bigger and she had more Asian face
I'm not complaining, that was was cute too but this one is cute and she suits to Tiffany and twins - two words: just lovely:love:
I dropped her age too. She was in her mid-20s, now she's in her late teens. Also she had the same hair as Tammy, just a different color. Can't reuse assets. LOL

Abere Lucifer Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I know this is a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Would you guys care if instead of two sisters per update I do one instead? It would give me more time for character development for the harem girls. I should say that most of the time there will be two new girls but one of them wouldn't be a sister. It would be like I'm doing now. The first half of the update would focus on the harem, and the second half the MC and one of the harem girls would go on an adventure.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
I know this is a stupid question, but I'm gonna ask it anyway. Would you guys care if instead of two sisters per update I do one instead? It would give me more time for character development for the harem girls. I should say that most of the time there will be two new girls but one of them wouldn't be a sister. It would be like I'm doing now. The first half of the update would focus on the harem, and the second half the MC and one of the harem girls would go on an adventure.
i support more character development.

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Also support more character developmant.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
One sister in update is enough, don't push it that much, do some sweet offending events instead (with girl not related by blood to mc) :KEK:
Don't know why we can call this idea stupid:unsure:

3.40 star(s) 112 Votes